The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

"What, I bet it's not as bad as your parents dying, and being thrown out of your home, because you can't pay the rent." Kash grumbled.

Faiyloe

"That but add on the fact that it was all your fault and because of you, you ruined the lives of countless people not to mention your closets friend and guardian. And it was all because of you... that is what I went through, and no one should have to go through that," Crystal said with a waver growing in her voice.       
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Kash raised an eyebrow, for one so young he seemed to caught on quickly. "Well, maybe we could be miserable on our own, or...you could teach me magic, and I could use it to help others."

Faiyloe

"All right but not here, " Crystal said   

Faiyloe

Crystal sat down on the stairs to wait. When was he coming maybe she should just leave. If he didn't come in the next five minutes she was going to leave. 

rachel25

"Who you waiting for?" Kash asked sitting on the step above Crystal.

Faiyloe

Crystal looked up at Kash. "To tell the truth I'm to exactly sure who he is," She could still feel him hiding in the building whay didn't he just come out? Then she realized that there were to many creatures about he wasn't going to risk showing himself to them. 

rachel25

Kash began beating a tune on the steps, with his claws. "How long are you gonna wait?"

Faiyloe

"I don't think he is coming lets go," I said getting up and heading down the stairs.

Faiyloe

After Crystal had gotten half way down the stairs she said "Do you know of any good hiding places?"

rachel25

Kash smiled, "I'm a thief. I know all the good hiding places. Come on follow me." Kash said skipping off down the stairs.

Faiyloe

Crystal hurried to keep him in her sight on the winding stairs.

rachel25

Soon they were at the bottom, and Kash was off into the night. Calling behind him, "Come on! I know a great place we can spend the night!"