The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spearfinn

I shall take charge!*then stands up triumphantly* It is morning!
Redwallllllll!

Cornflower MM

OOC:@Spearfinn, you can't just take charge like that! It's for the GAME MASTER to say whether or it's morning or night.

Spearfinn

Redwallllllll!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Spearfin, attempting to take control of another persons RP is grounds for kicking, don't mess with it.

As far as the RP goes, I was hoping for a more logical end to the group in the clocktower besides them all just leaving without saying anything.

It's now just before 6 O' clock in the morning.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rachel25

OOC: Um, Kash, and Crystal have left, I don't know what's happened to the others though...

Cornflower MM

OOC: Alright, time for Arya to get up.

BIC: Arya was awaken rudely with a bucket of icy water. "Get up, ya lazy layabout. I want yew to do more spyin' for me today."

Faiyloe

Crystal rolled over she felt oddly warm and there was a thick blanket warped around her and she snuggled in deeper. she felt warm full and safe better than she had in a long while and she didn't want it to end. Then reality hit her and she sat up in bed. She remembered what had happened yesterday and sat up in bed.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Arya mopped her eyes, hating the grating, sloppy, slangy voice that was her Master's. She sighed. "Who do you wish me spy on today, Your Most Wonderful And Kindness?" She also hated the fact that she had to call him names like that too. She could think of other, more accurate names for him!

He snarled, "Saygar, the otter Knight. He displeases me, and I want you to find out something good. NOT like that lousy report you gave yesterday about the Bakers Wife. I'll be at the Slave Auction today, if you need to report suddenly.""

OOC: Me and Shade have a plan. I won't have to play the "Master" for much longer.

Spearfinn

*Everybody hears knocking on the gate* "I have a message from King Rikan!"Yelled Racos
*A bunch of Redwallers open the gate* "Where's the king I need to talk to him."*The king comes out*
"What is it I was taking a nap?" " "A vermin horde is coming to attack Redwallot and it's a big one." OOC: Sorry if I spelled it wrong Redwallot, that is.
Redwallllllll!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Spearfin, I want you to go take a VERY close look at the RP rules before making another post. 1.) You use "*" constantly to indicate something that is happening, this isn't necessarily against the rules, but it disrupts the flow of the post, and therefore the RP. 2.) Huge amounts of PP in this post, one, not everyone is going to hear you banging on the gate, I don't care how hard. Two, the King doesn't just come out for anyone, and three, pretty sure that we don't have plans for a horde just now, you don't make any of those decisions, and you would know that if you had read our RP rules. 3.) It's generally best to let someone else react to your post (opening the gate) in this case it's fine because there's very little probability of somebeast being there yet.

Disregard last post and continue. 
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Sir Gawain made his way into the court yard to get some fresh air, it was a nice morning and the sun was just coming over the tree line in the distance.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Spearfinn

Redwallllllll!

Faiyloe

OOC: it's pined to the top of this board
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

OOC: Yes, on the first page. Wait, are talking about the same thing?

BIC: Arya walked out into the streets, wondering where she could find this "Saygar"

Spearfinn

Redwallllllll!