"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: You're welcome, Spearfinn!

rachel25

Saygar at this moment, was sitting in a friend's house, having a drink, and discussing just about everything.
------------------------------------
Kash was up, and helping himself to honeyed potage in Cunty's little kitchen.

Cornflower MM

Arya decided to ask where "Saygar" might be. "Excuse me, but could you tell me where I might find the Knight Saygar? I have an Important messgae for him."

The Shade

Doods groaned as he scrambled upright. He tried to remember what had happened last night. Frankly, not much. There was a sour taste in his mouth, which reminded him about the pair of rum bottles he had drunk, trying to stay awake. Feeling about for ten minutes, he managed to locate a tap, from which he drank some fresh water. The raccoon was feeling angry. He had stayed up practically the whole night waiting for the magician, to no avial. He wasn't sure what to do next. He stared out the clocktower window, as the day grew brighter.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Cornflower MM

Arya walked off toward the address an elderly mouse had given her. She wondered if it was Sagar's house, or a friends. More than likely a friends, since he had said "I saw him going toward a street where he doesn't go very much." Either it was afriends, or he loved the maids.

rachel25

Saygar had finished talking with his friend. He drank one more glass of beer, and then left.
He walked a little wobbly down the street, but could still manage a straight line. "Now what to do..." He couldn't remember what he had planned, but never mind. 

Cornflower MM

Arya saw the same Knight that had wanted to know what she had been doing last knight wobbling down the street toward her! She jumped into a doorway, heart pounding.

rachel25

Saygar took a drink from a bottle of what he thought was wine, that he had in his bag. Darn it was water, his friend must have swopped it. Darn him, darn everyone!
Though he was walking better, but he must be seeing things. The squirrelmaid he had seen last night had just been in the street in font on him, but she had jumped into a doorway. I must be more drunk than I thought. He mused.

Cornflower MM

"A Knight who loves his drink of wine and beer....I suppose that might be useful to him." Arya thought, waiting for him to get ahead of her.

rachel25

Saygar had now decided where to go next. "I need to check on that armour."

Cornflower MM

"Armour?" Arya thought she had said that in her thoughts, but she hadn't, as she realized too late. She clapped her paw to her mouth.

rachel25

Saygar was tipsy, but not stupid. He knew someone was following him. They'd just spoken out loud behind him. Whoever they were they weren't a good storker. 
Saygar came to a bend, and hide round the corner, his dagger drawn.

Cornflower MM

Arya realized her mistake, and waited several minutes to go around the corner. Even then, she peeked. Nuts! There was Saygar. She ran off the other direction, making sure it could be heard long and clear. Then she crept back, slowly noiselessly. She listened.

rachel25

Saygar watched her leave, So it's that squirrelmaid again. What's she doing following him?
It was then Saygar decided to go in the completely opposite direction he had been planning on going. He would lure her into a trap, then question her about why she was following him.

Faiyloe

OOC: What is is with Saygar and making enemies of maids.

BIC: Crystal left the back room and went to find Kash. She found him by the fire and she went to sit by him.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?