News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Crystal leaped from rooftop to rooftop keeping a low profile. She had to find him but she had no idea where he would be. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Kash had dragged, Saygar away from the house. He had left him, on the bank of the River Moss. "I guess it's far enough away." Kash giggled, and ran off.

Cornflower MM

OOC: No one seems to have noticed that Arya fell! Ah well....

BIC: Arya woke up, and saw that What's-his-name, the one with that mouse maid, come back into the space. She stood up and marched over to him,. "What did you do with him? Or am I going to have to waste the rest of the day looking for him, and eventually report back and get flogged to death!!!!" She screamed at him, forgetting that maybe she should have kept her voice down.

rachel25

"Who? Oh, Saygar. He's down by the River Moss, taking a nice little nap." Kash giggled, and then skipped off.

OOC: 2000th post!  ;D

Cornflower MM

OOC: Yay! Wonder how many of 200 posts were in RPs.....

BIC: Arya stalked off, muttering under her breath. When she got to the Moss, she found a spot where she could see, but not be seen. Then she ran and moved him to where the water would splash on his face, and ran back to her spot.

Faiyloe

rachel25

OOC:  ::)

BIC: Saygar felt water splash in his face, he spluttered, and sat up. "Ouch." He leapt back, he'd just cut himself, on a sharp rock. It wasn't bleeding too bad, he looked around him. This just wasn't his day.

Cornflower MM

Oh, good. Sleepy beast is finally awake. This time I won't mess up...I can't afford to. She thought, staring at him.

Faiyloe

Crystal sat down on the roof of a house to think. She started talking to her self like she was two people.

Where would I find Jarn...

The castle! Hes most likely at the castle.

But that's a problem seeing as I'm was not welcome in the castle.

You need a powerful cloaking spell

but I can't make a cloaking spell.

I know that.

Well then what do you propose I do.

You cant make a cloaking spell but you know some one who can.

Ok I'll do it.

She jumped up and headed towards Marlon's house. The last place in the world she wanted to be.

rachel25

Saygar stood up shakily, cursing, and swearing all the way. He then set off, he knew his money would be gone, so he didn't bother checking.

Dannflower Reguba

Argo covered his ears and cringed, Saygar should had one colorful vocabulary. He considered focusing his attention completely to Crystal, but with Arya right on top of Saygar, and some rather evident disliking between the two, it was probably best to still stay alert to their situation. He was roughly in the middle of all the beasts he was concerned with at the moment, though he was starting to care less and less of the hedgehogs as time went on, nothing interesting there. He set off towards Crystal's direction as her situation seemed the most interesting... and had a rather mysterious odor to it.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

And off he goes! Arya thought, trailing him, careful not to get too close.

Leatho Shellhound

Járnsmiður the water shrew had been exploring the castle since his master had no need of him at that time. He walked up the battlement steps up to the top of a high tower. He wanted to get a good view of the city.

The shrew watched as many beast went here and there, doing errands and taking walks. He shifted his gaze to some smoke coming from a building near the edge of the town. It was a bakery.

Jarn looked behind him to see his master talking to some other knights of the castle, then back at the bakery.

His stomach growled loudly, that made up his mind. The squire crept down to the ground floor and out the small side gate.

It was off to the bakery for him, the thought of fresh bread made him walk faster.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

rachel25

Saygar then suddenly realised where he was. Well, I wasn't planning on coming here today, but what the heck, I'm here now.
He looked around him, and then walked up to a large oak. There it was, a door. Hidden carefully behind some shrubs.
He took a key off his belt, and unlocked the door. He walked in, and shut the door behind him. The door locked its self as it closed.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Sorry guys! It's been rather unlucky for me to reply here....I get kicked, or it won't load?

BIC: A secret place? Master will certainly like that bit of info. She sprinted off, heading toward the slave trading square.