News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

"I....I,I..." Saygar stammered, he couldn't think of anything to say.
"And now I hear, that some shrew has challenged you to a duel to prove her innocence. You will not fight him, you must either, not turn up, or admit that you were wrong. Have all the posters taken down, I want her forgotten about, do you understand, Saygar?" Icar's eyes were green flames of fury.
"Yes, Nightcaller." It pained Saygar to say it, he would be a laughing stock. But at least Icar hadnt killed him, at least not yet.

Cornflower MM

Arya decided to give up waiting, and rolled a big heavy rock in front of the tree, about where she remembered the door to be.

rachel25

"You may leave." Icar said, turning away.
"Yes, Nightcaller." Saygar said hurrying from the room. He didn't stop to talk to anyone he just wanted to leave. He turned down one of the many tunnels in the under ground base. It didn't take him long to reach the door of the tunnel. He took out his key, and opened the door. He was on the outskirts of the city. He climbed out of the trapdoor, and closed it again.

Faiyloe

She saw Jarn pass by below her with some bread she had to get him alone! She fallowed him along the roof tops When he neared and ally way she slid down into it. She took out a coin and placed it in the wanted poster with Jarn's writing on it for dead weight. She then crumpled it into a ball and threw it at Jarn as he passed by.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Saygar then walked off down the street, he felt miserable. He then saw a shrew walking down the road, which wasn't odd, but the thing that caught Saygar's eye was that some paper had been thrown at the shrew from out of an alley. It's worth taking a look at. Saygar shrugged.

Cornflower MM

Arya slammed her paw against the rock, and grimaced. He should have been out by now! She thought, walking off. I guess I'll just have to find him again.

Leatho Shellhound

The water shrew felt some thing hit his head. Turning around Járnsmiður saw a coin rolling out of some paper. Picking the coin up he walked into the alley to find it's owner. It was rather dark and the street noise echoed between the walls.

"Hello? Is any one here?"  Then he saw her.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Faiyloe

Crystal stepped out of the shadows and then grabbed his paw. "Come with me I am not safe here," She ran around the corner and made a few turns till they came to a place where they could talk without being heard. "You must not fight for me," She said letting go of his paw.

Leatho Shellhound

Jarn looked at her for a moment in silence, a smile slowly growing over his features. "Sure, if that's what you want." he waited a moment gathering his thoughts "Well I got bread and milk for two, would you like to go on a picnic at the city's edge?"

click the banner

Faiyloe

Crystal looked surprised "Really! I mean that was a lot easier than I thought," She sighed. "Milk sounds good,"

Leatho Shellhound

"Wonderful!" said Jarn truly delighted

"I think this is the way, although I'm not sure. Still a little confused with these city roads." He pointed with his bag of bread further down the alley which came out to a road that was parallel to the main one.

click the banner

rachel25

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 19, 2014, 05:42:42 PM
Arya slammed her paw against the rock, and grimaced. The rock had been too far to the left! She trotted after him, and she saw him shrugged. She ran up to him as silently as possible, and reached around to put her dagger to his throat.
OOC: Um Cornflower, he went out of a different entrance.

BIC: Saygar saw the shrew go into an alley, but he couldn't be bothered to follow him. He had to go, and have all those stupid posters taken down. Then it's back to work. He mused as he made his way down, the now busy street.

Faiyloe

Crystal Nodded "It would be if it weren't for me... I have to keep a low profile," She said and then lead him down the ally in the opposite direction. around a corner and in the back door of an abandoned building which she picked the lock in seconds. "Sorry its not the best place but this is one of the few places I know I will be safe," She said there was a dusty table and some chairs empty cabinets etc. it looked like this room used to be a kitchen.  She then turned to Jarn "Why?... Why did you want to prove my innocence?"

Leatho Shellhound

Jarn looked around, "Interesting place, I like it." he said while spreading out the food after dusting off the table.

"To answer your question, I didn't think it was right what your accuser did. It was spiteful of him to force you into hidding."

The shrew cut the bread with his short sword. And handed Crystal a piece.

click the banner

Faiyloe

"Thanks," Crystal said taking the bread and sitting down. "So you disagree with the ban on magic?"