The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

"Yup," She said jumping forwards grabbing her satchel and running out the door.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Saygar muttered something rather colourful, then slowly turned. He wasn't entirely sure if she would kill him. But if she did, everyone would see, and then she'd be in trouble. "And why would I come with you?"

Cornflower MM

"Why? Because I'll stick this blade in you if you don't." Arya said, mind whirling. If he came with her, she'd get the embarrassing information out of him 6that she could. On the other side of the leaf, if he didn't, she really would have to kill him, or at least knock him out.

rachel25

Saygar knew if he went with her, and told her what she wanted, Nightcaller would send someone to kill him so no information would get out. "I'll stay right here thank you."
While he had been talking to her, he had slowly been reaching for his dagger, at the back of his belt. His paw was now almost touching the hilt.

Faiyloe

Crystal was grinning she felt free. No one would ever recognize her like this. She could get into the castle with out Marlon's help. She looked back and said "Come on we haven't got all day,"

Leatho Shellhound

"Right, well lead on." Said Jarn shouldering his pack and walking out onto the street.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Faiyloe

Craystal almost started to skip then she stopped right before the ally open up onto the main road "What are you to call me?" She asked turning around again.

rachel25

Kash felt abandoned, but it was worse than that, he felt lied to. Huh, she was never gonna teach me anything. She just said that to get a free bed, and breakfast. Then she just ran off.
He kicked a stone, Should have turned her in myself, if I see her again, I will.
Kash then suddenly noticed something, it was a poster on a wall with red letters printed over it. Kash ran over, and pulled it down, it was Crystal's poster, but the red writing said she had been pardoned. Well there goes that idea.

Cornflower MM

Arya grimaced, he'd really done it now. "How about this....I tell you why I want you to come with me, \and my identity, which you really would like, after last night, and you don't get knocked out and/or killed. Let me tell you, I really would like to live past tonight. So, if you don't mind...."

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 25, 2014, 10:44:42 PM
Arya grimaced, he'd really done it now. "How about this....I tell you why I want you to come with me, \and my identity, which you really would like, after last night, and you don't get knocked out and/or killed. Let me tell you, I really would like to live past tonight. So, if you don't mind...."

OOC: Don't be afraid to bring the hurt if a player leaves themselves vulnerable, what's he gonna do? He's not a magic wielder so he has next to no avenue of escape. Now I certainly don't encourage killing or maiming other Roleplayers characters, you need to be ready to stick it to someone if their going to let you.

Just to make this clear, I'm not playing favorites, I'm just trying to encourage realistic and good quality RP'ing, if You don't want to kill another character even when you can, GREAT, that's absolutely fine, but you can't be scared to drop em' so to speak when the time comes.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Járnsmiður stopped in mid-stride. "A name? Oh, right how about Bill, or Conley....or or...Darkfur?"
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

rachel25

Saygar leaned back in his chair, "So, if I don't come with you. You die, so killing me isn't gonna help you in anyway."

Cornflower MM

OOC: Thanks Dan! Will remember that. :)

BIC: Arya rolled her eyes. "No, but I might have a few more minutes to live, and therefore escape. There's a drawback there though - I don't really want to kill you. And this is the most stupid argument I've heard in my life. Oh, and we're attracting attention, so I advise you to make up your mind! And how would I know about last night if I wasn't there? Oh, and you certainly weren't very happy with me....Boy oh boy!"

Faiyloe

"Darkfur sounds nice it fits," Crystal said and stepped out into the open on to the busy street and towards the castle.

rachel25

Saygar shrugged, "It seems we're stuck between a rock, and a hard place. Personally, I don't want to die, therefor I can't accompany you to wherever you want to go. And you'll die if I don't come with you, right? So what do you propose we do Miss..."