News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Saygar shook his head, he had strangely taken a like to this squirrel, "No, I was gonna ask you where your owner lives. I want to have a chat with him."
Saygar had a sly smile on his face, he was gonna do a lot more than just talk to him.

Cornflower MM

"NO!! Anything but that! He'll beat ALL of us then! Please! One of us, her name's Manu, she's near enough to death already! Please, no! I'd rather die!" She said, starting to panic. She grabbed his arm (That alright?) and pleaded with her eyes.

rachel25

Saygar looked down at her, he felt confused. What should he do? No matter what he did, it would end badly for someone. "Come with me to the Castle then. I can make up some excuse for you being there. You can do a full blown interview of me if ya like. That might please ya lord."
He had just had an idea, this squirrelmaid could be useful.

Cornflower MM

"You probably won't like my questions, but alright. If it won't get you ointo trouble." Arya remarked dryly, starting to like this Knight. Which was odd for her, since it was the fault of a Knight that hand landed her in this huge mess.....Probably unintentionally, but he still landed her in it.

rachel25

"Alright then." Saygar smiled.
He knew what he was gonna do would cause this squirrelmaid  a lot of trouble. But that didn't matter, his neck was on the line. What did he care if someone got hurt.

OOC: Faiyloe, Leatho, maybe Saygar, and Arya could run into you when their at the castle?

Cornflower MM

"Well, what are you waiting for? Lead on!"

Rusvul

Ooc: That might be kind of odd, since Faiy is planning some kind of trick for Saygar... I think. Idk.

Faiyloe

OOC: ya but but I am dresses as a boy it would be funny to walk right past him and him not recognize her. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Leatho Shellhound

The water shrew blushed at the compliment of his handiwork. "I um...I'm glad you it." He said.

"Right, Darkfur, got it. We are close to the side gate now." He said climbing some stone steps. Jarn pulled out the key and taking a quick look at the battlements to see if any one was watching he unlocked the gate. It swung open to eliminate a sight of the empty court yard. He reached for her paw to pull her through the door way.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

rachel25

OOC: Yeah, I think that would be great.

BIC: Saygar shrugged, and started off towards the castle. "Ok, but just don't attract attention to yourself."

Faiyloe

Crystal puled her paw away and then walked threw. "Remember I am a boy," She whispered. " We have to act like it, and try not to blush to much" 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Arya snorted. "Easy enough. I'll be right behind you, even if it seems like I'm not there." She said, melting into the shadows as she spoke, but following him the entire time.

rachel25

Saygar was forming his plan, now he had a scapegoat for when he broke into the King's study.
He could just see the squirrelmaid, he lost sight of her once, or twice, but he was sure she was there.

Cornflower MM

Arya kept following the Knight, once or twice hiding from passerby and catching up to Saygar in a few minutes, but she never lost sight of him for long.

rachel25

Eventually Saygar reached a side gate, he was about to take out his key, when he noticed the gate was already open. He wondered about that, but then shrugged. A servant might have left it open or something, it didn't really matter.