News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Crystal crossed the grounds they where familiar to her she had been there before. Before magic was band. She entered threw a side door and waited for Jarn to catch up. She reminded herself that she had to act like this was all new to her and she had never been her before.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Arya slipped through the gate, and tapped Saygar's elbow. "Where to now, O mighty Knight?{" She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

Rusvul

Ivar was wandering the castle aimlessly- The one time a passing squire questioned his direction, he had replied "None of your concern, squire. I ask that you not question my motives. Thank you." After that, nobeast asked him again. He was known to be polite, but it was no secret that he could have a temper if his patience was tried.
He heard a the creaking of a small side-door. He knew it would probably be a servant, or one of the girls who carried water in from the pond, but figuring he had nothing better to do, he walked in the direction of the creak. He knew where the door was- He had often used it to leave the castle when stealing things, as it was out of the way, and at night especially, it was used and guarded minimally.
Whoever had opened the door hadn't come in yet, they were standing outside of his limited view. He decided to stand to the side of the door, so that he would see anyone coming through before they saw him.
He pulled down his visor so as not to be immediately recognized Anybeast with any knowledge of arms and armor could tell he was the prince from his armor, but at least it might take a moment. A moment that he could use to surprise them. Sometimes startling a squire could be funny.
He waited.

Faiyloe

Crystal turned and passed threw the door.

Rusvul

Ivar extended his longsword to bar Crystal's progress. "Where do you think you're going, then?"
Coming through the door was a dark-furred youth that he had never seen before. He hoped the boy wouldn't recognize him, and he could learn his purpose before he revealed his identity.

Faiyloe

OOC: She changed her fur color wit soot from he fire place. She had dark gray fur and a floppy straw hat.

She stopped startled seeing a knight her heart started to race then she remembered what she looked like and calmly said "I'm  friends with Jarn he said he was staying here and that I could come over and help him out with some stuff," She tried to sound exited but not to much so. then she saw the crest on the armor and realized that it was Ivar. 

Rusvul

OOC: Sorry, forgot. Edited it to make sense.

BIC: Ivar nodded. "Jarn, eh? Don't know him well, he's the new squire, no? Good lad, far as I can tell." He stuck out a gauntleted paw and shook hands with the boy, who introduced himself as Darkfur. "Name's Ivar. Glad t' meet you." He made it a point to know all the servants, assistants, political figures, essentially anyone who came to the palace. Of course, he barely knew half of them, but still, he tried. He pulled back his sword, allowing Darkfur to pass. As he walked away, he noticed a black streak on his gauntlet. Rust? No, too dark for that. Grime? He placed his shield leaning against the wall and examined it with his left, less heavily armored, hand. Soot. It was soot. The same color as...
He left his shield where it lay, and walked off towards the mouse.

OOC: Some PP in this post... If it's not alright with you, maybe give me a pointer on how I should change it? I gladly will.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Just gonna chime in here, a professional thief would know to rub the soot too far into their fur for something like that. Also, a gauntlet is made of metal in this atmosphere, metal would  likely NOT draw soot from something as mere as a handshake.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rusvul

OOC: Hrmm. Unless it had leather on the palm, for grip. Idk. Do you think I should change my post? Also, I'm not sure if Crystal is a professional thief... And I'd guess Jarn isn't. Being a Knight's Squire and all.

Faiyloe

OOC: She is pretty professional she has been doing it for over 5 years but she uses magic mostly. You can keep it that way any way.

BIC: Crystal looked over her shoulder and saw that Ivar was fallowing her. Great she thought. Now what. 

Rusvul

OOC: Good to know, thanks. I'll make small changes to make to make more sense.
BIC: Ivar saw the mouse look back with an unreadable- but certainly strange- expression on his face, then, the youth quickened his pace slightly. Darkfur, eh? Ivar thought, I wonder how dark your fur really is. He sped up his stride and called out to the mouse. "Darkfur, I've a question to ask you."

Faiyloe

"Darkfur" Stopped and turned around. Here it goes she thought. Then dove into a storage room to talk to him. She just had to tell him but she had to do it where no one would see or hear them.   

Rusvul

Ivar followed the mouse into the storeroom. "This has to be quick," he muttered, "This is one of the secondary armories, and there's a show of arms in an hour. Soon this room'll be flooded with knights, squires, and soldiers." He took of his helmet and left it on an empty armor stand. "On the other hand, it means I can take off some of this awful armor." Taking off his gauntlets, he continued. "So, you've obviously got a story to tell. Let's hear it."

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Faiyloe

"It's me! Crystal." She waited a moment for it to sink in then she continued. "I got Jarn to help me get in the castle. You can't tell any one who I am or I'll tell them about your secret!" Crystal sighed glad that that was over.