News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: Well it was Ivar's face that showed up not Argo's.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rusvul

Ivar grinned. "Well, the objects are linked... Generally a link like that can be used for many different purposes. If I was a mage, I probably could have teleported either of us to the other. Here." Ivar tossed Jarn the armband. "Won't be needing that anymore, most likely. Nice craftmanship- I hadn't really had the oppurtunity to look at it before, but it's certainly well made." Ivar repeated his plan for Jarn.

Faiyloe

'Now back to my original question. Where is this gold?" Crystal said
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Leatho Shellhound

"I see," said the shrew after hearing his plan.

He turned to Crystal as she asked the question. "I got it from the hidden store house," he said not under standing that she wasn't asking about where he had gotten the gold for his work man ship, but rather where Ivar gold was kept.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rusvul

Ivar nudged Jarn. "I think that question was directed at me, mate. So. This gold... Well, it's not hidden in the most pleasant of places. I needed a place where nobeast ever goes.... In the castle grounds, there's a lake... At the bottom of it, there's a slight overhang along one edge... If you swim under, there's a doorway, a flooded hallway, and then a staircase leading up. Third door on the left. Awful musty forgotten place- I think it predates even the castle. Perfect for hiding things in."

Faiyloe

"Do you think by any chance that place is connected to the thieves den? There are so many branch off tunnels no beast has ever explored them all," She asked ignoring Jarn or at least pretending to.

Rusvul

Ivar thought for a moment. "Maybe, why? It'd certainly be more dangerous- The lake is probably the safest way. I've found a lot of traps in those tunnels. Deactivated most of them- A few were too tricky."

Faiyloe

"Safer for you maybe but not for me. I'm not going in the castle again! Specially since I don't fully trust you yet!" Crystal said.

Rusvul

Ivar considered this for a moment. "Hmm. Well, from the Thieve's Den... I suppose we could try... But I can't guarantee we won't be shot, stabbed, squashed... But if you like, we could give it a go..."

Faiyloe

"No I'll be fine by my self. You three can go the other way one of you give my the bracelet and I'll take the underground path," She said sanding up.

OOC: I have a plan and it is not to get my self killed.

Rusvul

Ivar didn't quite understand, but he motioned for Jarn to give her the armband. "Alright, I suppose, if you must. But be careful- In that section of the tunnels, hmm, let's see..." After a moment of thought, he continued. "It's not a tunnel that anybeast ever uses- I think around that point in the tunnels, it's mostly boulder traps strung to tripwires. Might be a few mechanical spear traps as well- No doubt you have experience navigating the catacombs. These are no different. Try not to get yourself killed, eh?" Ivar stepped back and muttered under his breath. "Huh, wouldn't fancy navigating those tunnels alone, myself..." As an afterthought, he considered Argo might hear him, but he didn't really care.

Faiyloe

Crystal took it and then said "When should I meet you there? Oh and Argo... I know you are around here somewhere you can come out now."

Rusvul

Ivar shook his head. "I don't know. I'm most certainly not the most time-apt creature here... I tend to lose myself in long periods of time- Or take an eternity to do a simple task."

Faiyloe

"You are hopeless," She said rolling her eyes. She then went to the door "Just send me a message threw the bracelet when it is time she said,"

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Assuming Crystal goes through the door. BIC:

Argo had previously moved to the door, and let out a wry grin as Crystal came through, "You're catching on." He decided to give his two cents on the current plan, "The way I see it, we'd best travel in pairs." He turned to make his case specifically with the beast he planned to make the trip with, "Crystal, I know you have little trust for any of us right now, but you're not exactly the most trustworthy right now either ESPECIALLY since you're going through the thieves den. It's most logical for us both to go... I'm not going to have a particularly good reason for being at the castle now anyway as I spend next to no time their."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This