News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Saygar wondered what to do now. There was the mousemaid just sitting on some crates near a shop. Was she waiting for someone?
Saygar then noticed something on the mousmaid's belt. His money pouch! So it had been her who had robbed him, well he wasn't going to let her get away with it. He would get his money back somehow.
OOC Faiyloe if you feel like this is Power Playing in anyway I'll change it.

Faiyloe

OOC: Nope your character didn't do any thing he just speculated which is fine. it is one thing to say you will do something it is another to do it.

BIC: Cystal waited a few minutes and saw the rat come out of  an alley down the street. All right so he was still fallowing her She decided to turn the tables and find out what this rat wanted. She quickly turned around and ran down the alleyway behind her. Time to play a game of cat and mouse.       
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Saygar leapt back into the shadows as the mousemaid ran into the alley he was spying on her from. Now to get that money pouch.
Saygar crept forwards ever so slowly, then changing his mind he ran forwards and grabbed at the money pouch. His intentions were to grab the money pouch and run. If she chased after him he could easily handle the situation. One mousemaid against a fully grow sea otter, she wouldn't stand a chance. 

Faiyloe

Crystal herd something behind her and felt her crystal pendent tingle. She whorled around and took a step backwards just in time, drawing her dagger and pointing it at the creature. To her surprise it wasn't the rat it was the knight but this time he was dressed in commoners cloths.

"What do you want!"       

rachel25

Saygar drew his dagger and snapped. "My money pouch which your wearing mouse! Now give it here or I'll take it and leave you to bleed in this alley!" He took a step towards her, dagger upraised.

Faiyloe

OOC: I purposefully got rid of his money pouch for that very reason and move his money into a different pouch. 

BIC: Crystal took several steeps backwards "If this is how a knight treats a young mouse maid then I fear for Redwall," She couldn't use her magic in front of the knight but she had very little else to defend her self but she wasn't about to give him the money.   

Rusvul

Post deleted due to me not paying attention. Nothing to see here.

Faiyloe

OOC: We are in an alleyway in the less populated part of town it is not likely you would just show up here. You seem to like jumping form place to place. 

Leatho Shellhound

Jarn was working hard on his masters new armor, begining with the process of removing the oxygen from the iron ore while separating as many of the other impurities as possible.

OOC: Every one
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rusvul

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 14, 2013, 04:57:30 PM
OOC: We are in an alleyway in the less populated part of town it is not likely you would just show up here. You seem to like jumping form place to place. 
OOC: Oh. Are you outside a non-disreputable tavern? Because if not, I'll change my post. XD, I need to pay more attention.
EDIT: OOC: Um, nevermind. I'll just change the post.

rachel25

OOC: Are you gong to change your other post Rusvul? Just so I know before I post what Saygar does next.

Rusvul

Quote from: rachel25 on October 14, 2013, 06:19:32 PM
OOC: Are you gong to change your other post Rusvul? Just so I know before I post what Saygar does next.
OOC: Changed. :)

rachel25

OOC: Okay  :)
BIC Saygar was busy trying to manoeuvre himself past the mousemaid so that he could cut of her escape. Though she had come in here for a reason, was she watching someone or being watched?
"Come on mouse hand it over." Saygar sneered. 

Faiyloe

" No way!" She said as she continued to back up. She turned and ran down an adjacent alley.   

rachel25

Saygar swore and ran after her. He would just have to corner her, Darn he should have grabbed her when he had the chance.
"Come back her you little thief!" He shouted along with a string of curses.