The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Saygar turned as he heard voices. Should I investigate? he thought. Yes.
Saygar crept out of his room again and down the stairs. The voices had come from beneath his room, which was the Princes. What could young Ivar be doing at this time of night?

Cornflower MM

OOC: Is won ever going to accept me????

Faiyloe

OOC: Won hasn't been on in the last few days BTW when you say something other than your story type OOC (Out of Character) before it.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

Ivar pulled out a map. "This one is the one the rat wants. I took it from him, as an unwilling payment for saving his life." He heard footsteps in the hall. "Get down and shut up!" He sharply whispered to Crystal. He strode over to his door and locked it. "Hello, sir? I am dressing at the moment, I would not appreciate intrusion. However, if you would like to speak with me, I will be out in a moment." Ivar quickly took off his belt of thief's tools, and placed them in a hidden drawer under his bed. Pulling on a gray tunic and a purple cloak, he again whispered to the magician. "Right. You can't have the map now, for reasons I will explain. Meet me on the roof, three houses behind the chapel, tomorrow night at quarter-moonrise. Now, get out." He motioned her out the window. Once she was gone, he breathed a sigh of relief, and faced the door. "Hello?" he asked, as he unlocked it and waited for somebeast to open it.

OOC: There's some slight PP here, if you guys don't like it I can change it.

Rainshadow

Jame had come back to the castle and had been in his small quarters, roughly the size of a pantry, which it was.  He had just enough room to put a bed and a nightstand in there, putting a lamp on top of the nightstand.  All his books he kept under the bed, and he often swung his head over the side to look for a good book when unable to sleep.

Now, however, he had no problem sleeping, as he was passed out on the bed, still in his work clothes, snoring loudly.  The hare woke with a start, muttering sleepily, "N-no, sire, wasn' sleepin'."  Then he realized he was alone.

Climbing out of the little wooden bed, Jame opened the door and stepped out of the pantry, turning a few corridors and walking for a few minutes before coming to Ivar's room.  He and Ivar knew each other pretty well, but the black hare knew that those who slept on the job could get fired, or worse.

Knocking on the door, Jame cleared his throat, hoping the prince was there.  He wasn't allowed to just go wandering off without his loyal servant!

Queen Merin walked into her room, pleased to find the king, her husband, inside.  She sat down on a chair by his desk, cutting straight to the point.  "Retuli, dear, there's a knight and his squire staying with us through the night, waiting for my answer to his question of becoming my champion.  Well, champion and squire.  I'd like to ask your opinion before answering Sir... oh, what was his name?  Ah, yes, Sir Gawain, and his squire, Jarn something or other."

OOC:  Bleh, didn't like that Merin post, but I guess I have to have several lame posts to have good ones.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Crystal climbed out the window but she didn't leave. she stayed to listen in on his conversation. Holding with one paw to the sill above her and her foot paw resting on a ledge she leaned in so as to hear better.

rachel25

Saygar crept down the flight of stairs for the second time that night. The moon was out now so he didn't need a torch.
He rounded the corner and saw Jame the hare standing outside Ivar's door. Saygar hide around the corner and watched, what was the hare servant up to?

Rusvul

OOC: Sorry, Rach, I had presumed that you knocked on my door. Should I change my post, or do you want to? I'm fine either way.

Faiyloe

OOC: Some one did knock on his door it was Jame.

Rusvul

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 24, 2013, 10:38:40 PM
OOC: Some one did knock on his door it was Jame.
OOC: Okay. Edited my earlier post slightly to make more sense. I haven't opened the door yet. Somebody else do that. Maybe? Idk.

Faiyloe

OOC: That would be a little hard cuz you locked it.

Rusvul

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 25, 2013, 01:45:38 PM
OOC: That would be a little hard cuz you locked it.
OOC: *Sheepish grin* Um, did I? *Snaps fingers* No more lock. Post edited. :P

rachel25

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on October 24, 2013, 09:29:27 PM
OOC: Sorry, Rach, I had presumed that you knocked on my door. Should I change my post, or do you want to? I'm fine either way.
Oh I'm fine with it, go on be all means  ;D

Rainshadow

"Sire, it's me, Jame," the hare called through the door, noticing that it had been unlocked.  He could have just unlocked it himself, but he didn't enjoy using his magic, especially when breaking and entering.  "Um, do you need anything, sire?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

Saygar suddenly sneezed, he jumped back and hid behind a curtain. Well now everyone knows I'm here now what? he wondered.
OOC Bleh!!!!!!!!!