News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Hidden Within The Walls OOC and Sign up thread Part Two

Started by rachel25, October 01, 2013, 03:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

I'd like another character - one of Skipper's captured ottercrew. ;D

Name: Mirelle
Species: Otter
Weapon: Sling, but it was confiscated by Scarlet's band.
Appearance: Pretty, but averagely so. Green eyes and light brown fur.
Clothes: Dark green tunic with a black belt
Personality: Generally friendly, hates vermin though.
Other: Really good with a sling.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

Your welcome.  :)
But sadly she won't be on the picture Russano is drawing of all the characters of this RP for me.

Jukka the Sling

That's okay! Maybe I'll request a picture of her separately.

Cornflower MM

So, are you going to post the picture here? You better! :) :) ;D ;D

Jukka the Sling

Cornflower MM

rachel25

Yes, I will. Once Russano is done drawing it, I'll post it here, on the first page maybe.

Cornflower MM

Cornflower MM

rachel25

I founded this song which I think suits Monka, and Bryony sort of.

Cornflower MM