News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Hidden Within The Walls OOC and Sign up thread Part Two

Started by rachel25, October 01, 2013, 03:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

I'd like to make Mycroft an official character. :)

Name: Mycroft
Species: Hare
Weapon: Dirk
Appearance: Mycroft has light tan fur, with his eartips medium brown. He has green eyes and is good-looking, but no more than average.
Clothes: He usually wears a plain dark blue tunic and brown sandals.
Personality: Mycroft is a good husband and father. He loves Fern and supports her in whatever she does, though sometimes he feels she shouldn't try to do everything herself when she really needs help/advice. He frequently helps out around the Abbey, especially in the Orchard and Cellars. Mycroft was a good fighter while in the Long Patrol, but he and Fern fell in love while he was visiting the Abbey, and a few seasons later he left the Long Patrol and married her.
Other: N/A
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

That's fine, he accepted.
I do feel we're coming to the end of the RP. Its all coming to a head. I'M SO EXCITED!  ;D
Talking of coming to an end, I've found a song which really suits this RP, and what's about to happen.  ;D

Cornflower MM

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

Don't worry; There'll be plenty more. :) It's always kinda sad when they end.

rachel25

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on July 10, 2014, 07:17:11 PM
Ya, but this is my first RP, so I am kinda sad.
Tectonically, this will be my first RP that actually ends.  ::)

Cornflower MM

*Raises hand* And mine as well;.......It's sad when an RP ends....But, the endings are cool. At least, that's what my research shows.

Cornflower MM

rachel25

Well, I kinda happy its ending, (because I have the most awesome idea for a new Rp series I want to do. Actually I'd like to talk to you about that Corny), and I'm kinda sad, cus this was the first RP I ever made, and its special to me.  :-\

Cornflower MM

Hmm, now you've got me intrigued....Thisa is the very first RP that I joined in, and was accepted...Remember that, Rachy? *Giggles at memories*

rachel25

Oh, yeah! I think I actually asked you to join. To be truthful, I kinda felt sorry for you, cus you were having trouble getting into The Knights of Redwallelot.

Cornflower MM

WHAT?!?! *Bong* You probably,ly shouldn't have admitted you felt sorry for me....But,. it was nice, all the same. Thank you!

rachel25

I did at first, but you are a good RPer. Actually, I'm glad you joined cus most of the people in this just left.