Hidden Within The Walls OOC and Sign up thread Part Two

Started by rachel25, October 01, 2013, 03:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Maybe it could be.......hmm... i personally think that Gonff sounds best! or maybe some vermin character that by/in Redwall?? Like Globby! for now I'll just describe it as a "thing"

rachel25

I still think it would be cooler to have more than one spirit

Cornflower MM

I HAVE AN IDEA!!! How about if there's more than one spirit, and one of them is Martin, and he tries to stop the other spirit?

Cornflower MM

Do you really think so? And something to add on - ---------------
That the spirit that I (Bryony) saw was Martin?

Cornflower MM

Okay! Oh, I thought I might try to manage a character called Bryant, as well!

Name:Bryant
Species:Squirrel
Weapon:Anything he can get his hands on
Appearance:The opposite of his sister, Bryony, his is tan every where but his belly which is nut brown
Clothes: A dark brown sleeveless tunic
Personality: Inclined to leap before he looks, he speaks his mind! He's sweet though he can be brunt about it.
Other: Ever since he taken by vermin and was forced to kill them to escape, he wandered

Cornflower MM

Lenda

Pssst. If you'll excuse me poking my head in, might there still be room for one more to join, if the plot hasn't advanced too far?
Our spirit flies with you. May you find what you quest for, what you quest for.

Cornflower MM

Try PM'ing rachel. She's nice and one of my closest buddie here, and Game Master (GM) of this RP.

rachel25

Thanks Cornflower, but no need to PM me, I'm here!
Lenda I'd be delighted if you'd join. Two of the people who joined this haven't posted in ages, and I like it if we had more players. Feel free to join, the sign up sheets on the first page, post your character whenever you like.  ;D

rachel25

Name: Scarlet Firewave.  
Species: sea otter
Weapon: throwing knives, bow, sword.
Appearance: Stunning with dark green eyes, and almost black fur. Is tall, and slender, but surprisingly strong. Has many scares, and burns.
Clothes: Dark purple tunic, and black jacket, with black fingerless gloves. Wears a purple headscarf, and black belt with silver buckle.  
Personality: Is strange, and mysterious, acts easy, but is deadly. Even though she is an otter, she is ruthless, and cruel. Acts innocent, when she is in a tight spot.
Other: Is from Cien's past, and knows many truths about him. Was a sailor on Autumn Fair, and had much influence over Cien after he became Captain. And planted many ideas in his mind.

Cornflower MM

NICE!!! Oops, accidentally hit CAPS LOCK! Oh, and how do you like that little bit I just posted? Um, I don't have much experience with nose bleeds, so......