News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Hidden Within The Walls OOC and Sign up thread Part Two

Started by rachel25, October 01, 2013, 03:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

I remember that I got confused! I couldn't find the OOC:!!!! *Falls agaist rachel laughing*

rachel25

*dives under computer table after my grapes which I just dropped* No, really I just did.

Cornflower MM

*Composes self* Heeheehee......Anyway, I have a plan rachel...I'll PM it to you.

Cornflower MM

You know, I was seriously thinking about starting agoofy thread for us in the Cellars. ;D ;D ;D :D :D

Cornflower MM

Hmm...I think I'll go make a goofy thread for us! *Heads off to the Cellars*

Cornflower MM

*Shuffles feet* Sorry it isn't up yet...Been rather busy!

Cornflower MM

Hey, I barely have had time to post in my RPs! There ARE a lit them......

rachel25

Ok, I'd like to continue, so here's my sheets.

Name: Cien Sea shadow

Species: sea otter

Weapon: dagger, sling, bow, and Martin's sword.

Appearance: is of middle height, with amber eyes. has only one ear, and is missing some teeth. His fur is dark brown with a golden strip going from his snout to the back of his neck.

Clothes: A moss green tunic, and a black leather belt.

Personality: His fun to be with and is good at telling jokes. Likes to tell of his adventure of when he was younger and traveling the ocean. Loves being with the Dibbuns and is often found playing with them outside or in the dormitory.

Other: is Abbey Champion and was a traveller until three seasons ago, and is skilled in melt work and leather making. Says that he was born on the island Riftgard, but his family left to sail the seas when he was still a pup. Grew up on the ship Autumn Fair but when he was 16 they were attacked by searats and his family slain. The ship was stolen and him taken as a slave. But he escaped a few weeks later and killed the searat captain and sailed to the shores of Salamanderstron and sold Autumn Fair to the Badgerlord and then travelled up to Redwall Abbey . 

Name: Scarlet Firewave. 
Species: sea otter
Weapon: throwing knives, bow, sword.
Appearance: Stunning with dark green eyes, and almost black fur. Is tall, and slender, but surprisingly strong. Has many scares, and burns.
Clothes: Dark purple tunic, and black jacket, with black fingerless gloves. Wears a purple headscarf, and black belt with silver buckle. 
Personality: Is strange, and mysterious, acts easy, but is deadly. Even though she is an otter, she is ruthless, and cruel. Acts innocent, when she is in a tight spot.
Other: Is from Cien's past, and knows many truths about him. Was a sailor on Autumn Fair, and had much influence over Cien after he became Captain. And planted many ideas in his mind.

Name: Sister Lupine
Species: mouse
Weapon: nothing.
Appearance: is small and has gentle grey eyes, has white and pale brown fur. 
Clothes: the simple Redwall habit, and a rose and bluebell bonnet which she always wears.
Personality: is gentle and hates violence. Loves the Dibbuns and singing, is strict when she needs to be, and likes helping out in the kitchens.   
Other: Is the Dibbuns Choirmaster and has a great laugh and is always singing. Is not exactly friends with Cien and try's to keep out of his way if she can. Is the infirmary keepers assistant but whenever she can is outside practicing songs with the Dibbuns. It was her idea to put on the Musical of Martin the Warrior's life and is writing and directing all the songs and acting parts

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

I want to continue my characters! Let me find my sheets! *Delves into topic* *Emerges* It'll be a little while! *Disappears into topic again*