News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Watcha doin???

Started by martins#1fan, July 27, 2011, 04:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

I'm watching my sister play Metroid: Other M on the Wii.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

I'm half on this forum, and half watching Gulliver's Travels. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I'm half on this forum, half watching the movie "Meet the Robinsons."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

I eating pizza. I'm always eating pizza. Really, seems it the number one thing my family eats.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Tiria Wildlough

I'm eating a frozen yoghurt. p: ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lily

I just finished watching Doctor Who. ;D

Redwall Musician

I'm texting, and I'm on the forum. Now I'm gonna go eat bacon.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

My sister is watching the 25th anniversary of Les Misérables in the same room as me, so I'm kinda watching that, and (Lily will be happy to know) I'm kinda enjoying it.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lily

Yay, Daniel! *high five* Be sure to watch The Valjean Quartet at the end, it's the best bit. That, and when the original cast sing One Day More.  ;D

I am about to go to bed.

DanielofRedwall

Hahaha, I saw up to where the all got killed, and then I got a bit bored. Don't have a very long attention span, you know! :)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lily

That's the problem with Les Mis, everyone dies!

I'm not in bed yet. I will be soon, though...

Nightfire

I'm doing...nothing.  :o

At least, nothing beyond watching the comments that people are making on this forum.   ::)

Redwall Musician

I'm drinking soda. Ahhhh! Refreshing.

White One6193

I'm reading Rakkety Tam & watching Netflix
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Redwall Musician

I like Netflix! I was watching it earlier today.