News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Hidden Within the Walls RP thread

Started by rachel25, October 07, 2013, 03:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Gunfer had a head start, but his little legs soon got tired. He tried to keep going, but soon had to stop to catch his breathe.

Cornflower MM

Bryony rolled back to her other side, dreaming peacefully......

Jukka the Sling

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. Um, yeah, so Fern is talking to Cien about the mysterious writing.

BIC: "Loamscript?" Abbess Fern said. "I'm really not too good with reading that!" She paused. "Is this what all that screaming was about?"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

Cien shrugged, "I'm not sure. I was taking little Gunfer to the infirmary when Bryony started screaming. When I got to her, she fainted clean away."
---------------------------------------
Lupine came forward, "You said the writing is Loamscript, right? I'm quite good at reading it. I'll interpret it." She offered.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"Heehee! Looks Li' I'm a gonna winin!" Glirid joyously shouted, continuing on with an impressive display of quick-footed...and then he suddenly tripped over his own little feet and tumbled repeatedly over himself before finally coming to a stop and ending up as a little fluffy ball of mouse upside down on his head. "OY!" he said, dizzily. "Tha' was fun, eh?"
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

Gunfer clapped his little paws, "Hurr I wanna go nower sir!"
Gunfer then started running, and also fell over his own paws, and rolled until he stopped. Looking like a little ball of soft velvet. 

Cornflower MM

rachel25

Sister Flupit, quickly ran over to the door, opened it, and shouted down the corridor, "Somebeast come quick, and help me!"
She then closed the door, someone would come, and then they would help with the squirrelmaid.

Cornflower MM

"Oh, where am I? Can I go look for my brother now?" Bryony asked, swinging her legs over the side of the bed.

Jukka the Sling

Fern heard Flupit's shout. "'Scuse me a minute," she told Cien and Sister Lupine, leaving the two standing there talking. The hare Abbess dashed upstairs towards the infirmary.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"Weeee!!!! That looks fun! Can we's play too?" Several other dibbuns walked up to the two balls of fur. They had been watching Glirid and Gunfer, and thought that it was fun too. A second later the corridor was filled with little upside down balls of fur.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

Gunfer was going for his fourth go now, but it was rather difficult, he kept falling over other Dibbuns, and therefore didn't get a good run up.
-----------------------
Sister Flupit came storming over to the bed, "No you cannot. Now get back into bed. Your not going anywhere until I say so!"

Jukka the Sling

Fern knocked on the door of the infirmary and called out, "What's going on?"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Glirid tripped over a small watervole dibbun and ended up crashing into a squirrel, who lost balance while attempting a balancing trick and they all crashed together into a big pile of fur-dibbuns. This was turning out to be quite the game.

Cornflower MM

But PLEASE?? Why ever not? Please! I don't want to hurt you, really I don't! Let me look for Bryant!!!