3 is Log-A-Log
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

OOC: Thanks.  :)

BIC: They had finally arrived at Scarlet's camp. Cien pulled himself out of the water, and shook himself. Scarlet began to quickly pack her things, but then she walked over to Cien carrying a bundle of stuff. "I kept all this, it's all yours." She said, handing it over to Cien.
Cien looked at it with surprise, his old jacket, belt, scabbard, and sword. He pulled the dark blue jacket on gratefully, and put the belt on. He had had the belt made for him personally. It was made of the finest black southern leather, and the buckle, was fine silver, in the shape of an eye, crying blood. It was his symbol, Blood Siren.
-------------------
Sister Flupit shook her head, "I just don't understand, Cien always seemed odd, and I was sure there was something wrong with his head. But him, a slaver? He was always so gentle with the Dibbuns, he never harmed a hair on their dear little heads."
----------------------------------------
"Alright, but be careful." Skipper said to Marshall.  

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall dashed off on the riverbank.

************************************************************************************************
''His parents were real nice ta me. Never told me any thin 'ard ta do.''

************************************************************************************************

''Where did those otters go!? Rigut go and get 10 of ya and go follow those otters. They just don't seem normal.''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

"Well, I have the scars to prove it, Sister." Bryant sighing, and showing her the spots on his wrists. He looked away from Sister Flupit, not wanting to see her face when she saw the scars and spots where the fur was only just started to grow back. He looked out the window, drawn into his worry about Bryony.

-------------------------

Bryony tripped, but recovered her balance before she fell into the river. Is that...Somebeast coming toward me? I must be seeing things. She thought, shaking her head. She saw some more overturned pebbles and smiled, for she was still on the right track.

Jukka the Sling

"I'm not sure Fern." Lupine answered. "Cien was in the infirmary, when suddenly he saw something, grabbed Martin's sword, and ran outside, and attacked this sea ottermaid. She obviously knew him, and he knew her, he called her Scarlet. But then they stopped fighting, but Bryant then accused them of being slave traders. And attacked the ottermaid, I'm not sure what happened next. But Bryant is hurt up in the infirmary, and Cien, and Scarlet have done a runner, with Bryony, and Skipper, and a shrew after them."

Fern looked around worriedly, then dashed off to the infirmary, intending to check on Bryant and maybe find out what on earth was going on. Entering, she said to nobeast in particular, looking from Bryant to Sister Flupit, "What's happened? It's the middle of the night, somebeast rings the bells, a strange ottermaid shows up, you, Bryant, attack her, saying she and Cien are slave traders...what's going on?"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

Sister Flupit shook her head sadly at the sight of the scars, but she had no time to say something, because just then the Abbess came running in, "What's happened? It's the middle of the night, somebeast rings the bells, a strange ottermaid shows up, you, Bryant, attack her, saying she and Cien are slave traders...what's going on?"
--------------------------------------------
"So," Was all Scarlet said.
Cien looked into her cruel eyes, he knew her to well to be drawn in, but he had to pretend to. "Scarlet, I, well." His voice trailed off, "Let's just get going."

Cornflower MM

"That'ds because the one you call Cien and that ottermaid, Scarlet, WERE slave traders....Only, I knew Cien as Blood Siren. Have you seen Martin's sword?" Bryant said quietly, looking at Abbess Fern with an expression of shame and anger in his eyes.

rachel25

Scarlet nodded, "Ok, let's travel by land to the River Moss. Then we can swim across, and get going again."
"Fine," Cien replied, and set off in that direction.

Cornflower MM

Bryony stumbled again, but this time couldn't catch her balacne in time. She popped back up and decided to get on the bank.

Gonff the Mousethief

Rigut and his ten shrews were now on land.
''Hey Hutip! wat is that comin' on the bank?
''Oi don't know but we should be gettin' out o' the way!
Marshall was speeding down the side of the bank.
''SHREWS!! OUT OF THE WAY!!!!''
CRASH!
Marshall had run into the shrews!!!!

''Aye mate, those otters were troublw when I knew im' they were crazy!''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

rachel25

"Ok," Scarlet nodded, and they set off up stream. Cien's head was in a whirl, Why Scarlet, why do you have to be like this?

Cornflower MM

Bryony blinked. The creatures had been hit be something behind them. She ran over, "Is everyone alright? Have you seen two otters?"

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall saw Bryony as he was running.

''Yes we alright mate, we got hard heads!
though, bout the ottas we saw two of in the riva then got ou' to look for em' why do ya ask?''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Jukka the Sling

"Have you seen Martin's sword?" Bryant asked.

"No. Why, is it missing?" Fern asked worriedly. Her thoughts were in a whirl. Cien a slave trader? So that explains his scars, and his anger issues. But now what? What if Skipper and his crew don't catch up to him and Scarlet? And Bryony's out there too! I really have to do something! But I'm the Abbess! I can't just run off and search for them!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

Sister Lupine had gone looking around the grounds, she remembered Bryant muttering something about Martin's sword. She saw the moonlight glint of something metallic. "Gottya!"
She picked it up, and ran off to the infirmary.
-----------------
Cien found himself wading through the River Moss. They couldn't swim, because they had to keep the packs dry. but the water was getting deep, Cien had to keep his arms high above his head, "Scarlet, if it gets any deeper, your head's gonna go under!"
"I'll manage, we just need to get acrossssssss!"
Scarlet screamed as her legs were swept away from under her. She was off down the river.
Cien rolled his eyes, as she swam to the bank. "Told ya! Now I'm carrying our only packs!"