News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

RP: Trouble on the Horizon

Started by Nightfire, July 28, 2011, 01:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

alright ill post my info on the sign up

Pinetail was crouching by a camp fire, he had news for the abbey, it was not good. Slayyin Alby was heading in this direction after some squirrel band, if he saw the abbey he would not hesitate to attack. Pinetail put out the fire and jumped into a tree, treehopping was the fastest and safest way to travel at the moment

Nightfire

OOC: Sounds good. Re you going to post your character i the ign-up sheet now, to erase confusion? And I suggest reading through all of the previous posts, just so you know what's going on.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skipper

sure i posted on the sign up bit and now ill start to read the posts

Nightfire

OOC: Okay.  :) BIC:

Nightfire neatly sliced the Northlander Pie into many pieces, then handed one to Georgie. "Tell me what ye think, young 'un."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skipper

Pinetail walked up to the gates and knocked, he called out loudly "anyone there?"

Mad Maudie

piper ran up and grabbed a slice. (Not the one for Georgie.)
"Oh yum! goodness! My danishes!" piper ran to one of the ovens and grabbed the tray.
"Saved them! Oh! Maybelle where have you been and what is that necklace on your neck?" piper really did not need to ask.
"Oh just a thing Rowanblade gave me!" she replied dreamily.
"Do i hear Wedding bells dear?" piper smiled.
"Oh i do not know! But I!" She began.
"But you want there to be!' Piper finished.
The friar huffed and started stating his mind
"Young uns always daydreaming of love and marriage with not a care in the world it is disgusting!!" he said grumpily.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Zara Lightfur was walking along the abbey wall, when she heard a knock at the gate. She peered through the crack, seeing a squirrel. She swiftly unlatched the door, smiling warmly and giving him a cheerful salute. "Greetin's tae ye, sir, an' welcome tae Redwall. Ah'm Sergeant Zara Lightfur o' Nightfire's band. Come in. May ah ask who ye be?"

Skipper

"im Pinetail and i have bad news... is their an abbot or abbess i can speak to?"
its important he added swiftly

Nightfire

Zara was a little taken aback. "Och, yes, o' course. Thae good Abbes Violet is o'er in thae kitchens wi' Lady Nightfire."

OOC: Remember that Pinetail doesn't know about Nightfire, he just knows of her band. She always kept a low profile.

Skipper

sure no problem, should i put that he was after a black squirrel?
Pinetail followed the smell of food until he reached the kitchen, he poked his head round the corner and said is abbess violet here?

Mad Maudie

piper looked up as she saw the newcomer come in
"Well yes! Abbess! somebeast wants to talk to you! I have no idea why i've never seen him before!" she said staring at him while rolling out a pastry dough.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Nightfire looked up from a second Northlander Pie that she was making. The ordinarily serious Squirrelqueen was completely covered in white flour,  looking more like a white squirrel than a black-furred one. Abbess Violet bustled into the kitchen. then stopped at she saw Nightfire. "What happened to you!"
The Squirrelqueen chuckled. "Mr. Jjenth decided to give me a flour bath."
The hare looked indignant. "It was an accident marm! How was I to know that some cad had grased the flamin' bowl? Bally nerve o' yeh, marm!"

Skipper

"im afraid i have bad news, slayin alby is heading after some squirrel band and they are heading this way. redwall will be in their sight and they wont hesitate to attack"

Mad Maudie

"Well um Abbess go and get the redwall warriors right?" piper asked
"Oh Nightfire they are after you and your band oh dear what about Rowanblade" Maybelle asked

got to go post more later
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Nightfire set down the pie and strode from the room, calling back over her shoulder. "If it's my band he wants, he'll have to git through me first. Pinetail, Piper, come with me." she headed out to her band and equipped herself, then went up into the top of the belltower. She stared in awe at the twin bells for a moment, then strung her longbow and fitted one of her huge, spear-like arrows to it. "Pinetail, I'm assuming ye kin use a bow? Piper, here's a bow fer ye to use."