News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: Trouble on the Horizon

Started by Nightfire, July 28, 2011, 01:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

Pinetail nods and awnsers -im as good as any-

Nightfire

Nightfire smiles. "Good. Now, take this bow, and git ready." She aimed her own bow out the belltower window, setting her sights down towards the main gate. While she waits, her eyes rove over the detailed, lifelike carvings on her longbow. One of the more recent carvings was of Her, sitting in a tree and watching the abbey. An older one, most likely a few seasons older, depicted a camp of squirrels being massacred by a vicious wearat.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skipper

Pinetail stretched his bow to the limit and took aim as he waited for Nightfire's signal

Nightfire

The black squirrel kept her eyes trained on the path, then she caught the quick movement of a dark-furred stoat. It was scuttling down the path with two others, and all three of them were holding torches. "Ha, so that's his tactic, eh? Fire on my command." The stoats came closer. "One..." they came up to the gates. "two..." they lowered their torches. "Fire!!!!" she let loose her bow, and the spear-like arrow whizzed through the air and hit the lead stoat like a thunderbolt.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skipper

Pinetail immediately released his arrow and it went flying through the target and ended up quivering in a tree

Mad Maudie

"Nightfire! I have my own bow!" She said puling it from behind her cloak it was a beautiful weapon made of strong elm wood naturally bent. and red with the heat of summer.   
Piper let go of the string and it hit a ferret in the eye. she watched as it went down fitting another arrow in the bow.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Nightfire chuckle grimly as she fired off another spear-like arrow. It flew so hard and fast that it skewered two vermin.

Skipper

Pinetail fired an arrow an quickly released an other bfore the first one hit its targt

Mad Maudie

loosing the arrow piper took out the second to last vermin.
"Nightfire do you wish to tale out the last one or let him go and tell his master?" Piper asked a grim smile on her face. This was what she was trained for she was not going to let it go to waste.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Pinetail suggested helpfully "why dont we gather yer gang and follow them, then we can ambush their camp"

Mad Maudie

OOC what is pinetail?
BIC
"Should we lady nightfire he has already ran off but i know an excellent tracker!" she said looking at her dearest friend   
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

OOC Pinetail is an expirienced wandering squirrel

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Nightfir slung her longbow back over her shoulder. "Yeah, I think that'd be wise." She leaned out of the belltower, yelling down towards a sand-colored squirrel. "Zara Lightfur!!! Git Ambriya an' ready the band! We're goin' huntin' this night!"
Zara saluted her, then chivvied the squirrels into action.

Skipper

Pinetail looked at Nightfire and asked "would ye mind an extra body?"