News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: Trouble on the Horizon

Started by Nightfire, July 28, 2011, 01:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skalrag of Marshank

Rooke opened the infirmary door. He gasped when he saw Nightfire laying on a bed, injured.

"Nightfire! I'm so sorry! Sister Violet keeps tellin' me I'm not healed proper, an' I've gotta stay up in this wretched infirmary 'til I am."

The river otter sighed. "Ye'd think a chopped off rudder woudn' keep a beast down this long..."

OOC: You guys are in the infirmary, right?
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Mad Maudie

"Yes but he is still dead be happy of that Amero vanished beyond the see Dannor shall never be avenged now i shall of failed him" piper said hating herself

OOC yes we are and what my character said happened before you burst in here like that you person  :D :D
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Icefire

Meryoran looked over with some exhasperation, "I highly doubt Jjenth could have gotten that shot in without your help. Therefore, without you he would still be alive. Now please relax. You won't heal properly if you don't get some rest!"
She sighed and turned to Zara, "Didn't I tell you to go down and enjoy the feast? How about you go down and bring up some food for the five of us."
She looked at Piper again wondering how to comfort her...or if there even was a way, "You said you saw Dannor?"
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Skalrag of Marshank

Rooke quietly slipped out, knowing he had burst in at an awkward time.

OOC: Sorry, Maudie! ;D
  ~ Larry Boy

Icefire

OOC: You could probably stay and try to calm Nightfire down, but that's your call.

Nightfire

OOC: Yeah, she might be on the verge of a rage. ;) Has anyone noticed how this RPG has suddenly become incredibly active, when only yesterday I was grumbling at how slowly it was moving along? BIC:

Nightfire sat clenching tightly to the sides of the bed. "Where is my weapons? I want my longbow an' dirk, now!"
Zara shrugged at Meryoran. "Don' worry, she ain't aboot tae dae anythin' crazy. Jes' git her 'er weapons."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

OOC: Okay. Thanks for the suggestion. ;D Just forget he left...

IC: Rooke sat down on Nightfire's bed with her.

"Now, Nightfire," the young river otter murmured gently. "There were a great  many of us creatures who wanted to kill that wearat. Asides, ye coudn' 'ave killed 'im; 'e was about to kill you!"

~ Larry Boy

Icefire

OOC: Rooke! Help! ;)

BIC: "Very well" Meryoran replied with some doubt in her voice as she handed the weapons to Nightfire....but making sure that the arrows themselves were just out of Nightfire's reach.

Skalrag of Marshank

Rooke's eyes widened. He had never had to deal with a beast overcome with the Bloodwrath before. He placed a friendly but firm paw around Nightfire's shoulder.

"Now, Nightfire, let's think this over first. There's nothin' ye could've done. Don' take it out on Jjenth. It's not his fault."
  ~ Larry Boy

Icefire

Nightfire

Nightfire glanced at Rooke. "Don't worry, I'm not about to kill Jjenth, or anythin' stupid like that. Besides, if I killed the hare, then I'd lose my band's alliance with Lord Stoneoak." She laid the longbow across her lap, then took her dirk and set the tip of the blade against a plain section of the wood. She gently tapped on the hilt of the dirk, and began carving a detailed depiction of Slayyin Alby being killed by Jjenth, a dart sticking out of him. "This bow is a record o' my life." She said aloud as the carving took on a lifelike appearance.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

Rooke glanced at Meryoran uncertainly.
  ~ Larry Boy

Mad Maudie

"Yes i saw him he was talking to me he was telling me how he would always be with me and that i would see him again then he left and i woke up here do not worry i am fine i guess i just need food" something changed about piper she was no longer grim it must have been how she remembered he said she would see him again her face lit up and her heart sang at the thought of seeing her dear Dannor again and being with him always she was no longer afraid she would die without killing Amero for something told her he was already dead and that was true for his ship had been sunk by a band of otters two seasons ago. 
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Icefire

OOC: Wow! Now if only we could Zara to listen....maybe Rooke will do better.

BIC: In an attempt to get everyone's mind of off the battle, Meryoran said excitedly, "Rooke! I hear there's a feast downstairs! How about you scout it out and bring us back a detailed discription of the events and proof in the form of food!"
As he ran off ((hopefully)), Meryoran said to Piper, "Perhaps he meant it's all right to go on living...You know, you would be welcome to stay here at Redwall if you like."

Nightfire

Nightfire saw the look that passed between Rooke and Meryoran. "I have recorded every important event of my life onto this longbow, whther it be good or bad."