Character list for Trouble on the Horizon

Started by Nightfire, July 28, 2011, 01:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icefire

Quote from: Nightfire on August 09, 2011, 12:53:55 AM
Sorry. I guess we just veered away from that a bit. We can have a feast after Nighfire wakes up, but someone else will need to direct the feast and play abbess in that part, because I am lously at roleplaying concerning feasts.
I added the feast in before I read this post. Should I back up and erase that part?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

No, that's fine. Thanks, actually. If you want, you can be the beast to direct the feast. As the abbess, o' course. I just posted after you. It looks fine. And hooray! Nightfire is awake now!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Hálig

I'm sorry for disappearing for a while, I kind of forgot about this site.  ::) So again, sorry, and I hope it's okay that I'm leading you on a tour, Nightfire. :)
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Nightfire

That's fine, Halig. I understand perfectly what you mean. Have you read back since your last post so you know what's going on?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Hálig

Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Icefire

There you are! I've been wondering where you went Hálig! Good to have you back. I was worried I might have to lead the tour or something. :P ;D

Nightfire

Oh! Announcement!! I changed the amount of characters you can have from two to three. I needed an extra RP character to correspond with my fanfic that I'm writing about this RP, but it would be unfair to you guys if I got to have an extra character just because I made this. I'll tell you my third character tomorrow.

Tiria Wildlough

OK, good. Here's my third character.

Name: Kannetar Maleris
Species: Ferret
Weapons: Oak staff, three knives
Other: Fights with no weapon but her oak staff and her wits.;) Also, she is awesome at throwing knives.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Nice. So your an evilbeast then? That'll be useful to know. You can be the wearat too, for all I care. I still don't know what the blaggard's name is going to be.  :-\ Here's my third character:

Jjenth Northrunn
Species: Salamandastron Hare
Occupation: Long Patrol Runner, as well as an Honorary Northland Squirrel. (Zara's idea, not his. ;))
Weapons: Lance, a Sgain Dhu that was given to him by one of the squirrels, and also a rapier.
Other: He is a main link between Nightfire's band and Salamandastron.

Icefire

So we're bringing Salamandastron into this?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Here'z me third character.

Name: Iban Redtail (although his actual last name is Barrin, not Redtail)
Species: Weasel
Other: Crimson-red fur, wields seven throwing knives and a dirk, wears a black tunic, is secretly the brother of Korr (no one else kens that they're brothers except them), is loyal, but not as loyal as Korr
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

We're not bringing Salamandastron into this. If you read my fanfic, A Dark Journey, Icefire, you'd know who Jjenth is.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Nightfire on August 23, 2011, 02:46:34 PM
We're not bringing alamandastron into this. If you read my fanfic, A Dark Journey, Icefire, you'd know who Jjenth is.

Ah thought twaz caw'ed "Salamandastron", nay "Alamandastron".

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

HeadInAnotherGalaxy