News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Starship Integrity OOC and sign-up (Open for sign-ups!)

Started by Rusvul, October 14, 2013, 08:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you going to join? (This is so I know how many people there are)

Yes, for sure
2 (50%)
Maybe
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Faiyloe

What about the security officer.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 16, 2013, 01:53:01 AM
What about the security officer.   
OH! YEAH! I'll add that tomorrow.

Faiyloe

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

Soooo...this going anywhere? Are we allowed to have Star Wars-like characters? With things such as the Force? If so, I'm in!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: The Shade on October 18, 2013, 01:05:16 PM
Soooo...this going anywhere? Are we allowed to have Star Wars-like characters? With things such as the Force? If so, I'm in!

Aye, me taae!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

Woah! Okay, I've been sort of absent for a while. Star warsish characters, yes, force, no. Not unless you choose a sort of telekinetic species. And even then your abilities would probably be limited. Small things, maybe. Like pulling a phaser to you from across the room. Certainly nothing larger than a big plate full of pie. Mmmm, pie.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Could ah be a Yuuzhan Vong dizguized az an' 'uman uzin' an Ooglith masquer?

Faiyloe

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Faiyloe

Ok now I'm really lost. what is a Yusshan Vong? and how is it spelled in English?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tiz literally meanin' Children of Yun-Yuuzhan. An' like ah zaid, ziz iz a Yuuzhan Vong.

Faiyloe

Ok sorry I didn't see the link.  :P I get it now.

The Shade

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on October 24, 2013, 02:58:29 PM
Woah! Okay, I've been sort of absent for a while. Star warsish characters, yes, force, no. Not unless you choose a sort of telekinetic species. And even then your abilities would probably be limited. Small things, maybe. Like pulling a phaser to you from across the room. Certainly nothing larger than a big plate full of pie. Mmmm, pie.
Ok, sure. So what about armor? Or guns? Sorry, this might be annoying, just wanna know the limits.  ;)
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

An' ziz iz juzt a vild guezz from zomevone vho'z never really zeen much Ztar Trek, but ve probably dinnae vant tae be vearin' a red zhirt, right?