15 (71.4%)
no.
2 (9.5%)
Maybe...
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: rachel25 on October 30, 2013, 10:15:29 AM
Tango laughed out loud, "Issues? There blooming out bursts, and the Lady Serena is fine. Just upset with Sie, he slaughtered a load of unarmed  consairs  who had surrendered. The argument between him and his father later was terrible, you could hear them down in the mess, wot."
Wha- ? That Sie needs to be taught a lesson!! Plus, you made it sound like it wasn't a big deal that he killed unarmed creatures!  :D ;)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

why is this here?? Thanks, Tam!

Jukka the Sling

What, you mean why is my above post here? Well, it was kinda pointless of me to say that I guess, but Rachel's post struck me as kinda funny.  :D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

I don't see what's so blinking funny wot. Bad form wot.  ;)

Cornflower MM

You two make me laugh! ;D I just noticed that I'M  FINALLY A FULL MEMBER!! YAY!! :D Now, Hero member is my goal!!

Tam and Martin

Here's my character. Hope you don't mind if I put it up here Cornflower.

Name: Andio Bushtail

Species: Squirrel

Personality: Andio is not too stern but won't let anything go easily either. He likes to see things done In a proper but fun way.

Other:

Physical Appearance: Andio is a tall squirrel with Reddish-gold fur. He has a very bushy tail which gives him his second name, Bushtail.

Clothing Appearance: Andio wears a green habit with a habit cord around his waist. He has a pair of leather sandals which he wears often. He also carries a staff around.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

You're welcome! join in!.......Where and what is the Smiley Wars??

Faiyloe

Smiley wars was a really popular topic in the cellars before I joined kind of like who's side are you on (The Color wars topic) but with smileys.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Yeah, I was in that. my clan was this  :P

redwallgurl

Is there a chance that I could join maybe?

Okay here's my character:

Name: Bree Ara
Species: Hare
Position: Leader of the Long Patrol
Personality: Is very orderly and sticks up for her friends.
Other: She was appointed in the old position of Captain Quickpaw and didn't agree on the little punishment the badger was given
Weapons: Bow and Arrow and sword
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Cornflower MM

Approved! Join in! That's an order, Ms. Bree Ara!  ;D ;D ;D

Redwaller

I might join this, although I might not be able to post top quality paragraphs, due to me being in a duel and another RP.  :P

Cornflower MM

I don't do paragraphs! So that's fine!