15 (71.4%)
no.
2 (9.5%)
Maybe...
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

rachel25

::)
I keep track of my characters by printing off all their sheets, and keeping all of them in a folder.  ;D

Cornflower MM

Good for you! I keep mine in my head!! ::)

rachel25

That is a sensible thing to do as well.  ;D

Jukka the Sling

Here's my character sheet. Guess I should've posted it sooner... :P

Name: Ambrosine
Animal: Mouse
Personality: Fun, loves Dibbuns.
Other: She's pretty and has long-ish auburn headfur braided back.

And yes, headfur isn't really in the books, but it was in the tv series, and I wanted to try something a little different for my RP character.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gnoflet

WE NEED VERMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Faiyloe

NO WE DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Gnoflet

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 10, 2013, 05:44:18 PM
NO WE DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES WE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE NEED SOMETHING AT REDWALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I can start one so there!  :P :P :P :P :P ;)
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Cornflower MM

Alright, you two! NO FIGHTING! Here is Gnoflet horde leader sheet:

Name: Aldof
Animal: fox
Personality: Mean,cruel, and hates mice.
Other: Has only one paw and a blunt piece of metal on the other.
Weapon: a trident.

Lenda

I may just have to jump in, if that's alright! Has this plot already begun, and could I ask for a quick recap of events if so before I draft up my character?
Our spirit flies with you. May you find what you quest for, what you quest for.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Lenda on December 12, 2013, 09:34:04 PM
I may just have to jump in, if that's alright! Has this plot already begun, and could I ask for a quick recap of events if so before I draft up my character?
Well, let's see...

A young badger named Sie gets sent away from Salamandastron (accompanied by a haremaid named Tango). Sie was sent to Redwall because he'd killed a hare captain named Quickpaw. (It was completely accidental, and I don't think Sie's dad knows that, but anyway...) So, meanwhile, a female hare named Bree breaks away from the main Long Patrol with a bunch of other hares and starts her own thing called the Justice Group, wanting to take revenge on Sie for the death of Quickpaw.

Sie and Tango have meanwhile arrived at Redwall, and Sie runs away, only to be fetched back by Abbess Lavender. Then he runs off again, and his companion Tango, a squirrelmaid named Enthal, and a mousemaid Sister named Ambrosine set out to get him back. Bree and her Justice Group have arrived outside Redwall, and the Abbess has just discovered their presence.

I hope I got everything and didn't make any mistakes! :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lenda

Alrighty, thank ya! Hopefully this will be acceptable.

Name: Dropear
Animal: Bat (Unusual I know, but I've thought about how to make it work, I promise!)
Personality: Quiet, docile, attentive
Other: Grey-tinted brown fur with a black gradient into the face, feet, and wings. Has only recently begun to adjust to the light of day.
Our spirit flies with you. May you find what you quest for, what you quest for.

Brinty

Name: Galendar
Animal: otter
Personality: hard to make friends with, solitary, hard fighter, if you succeed in making friends with him he is a great friend to have.
Other: Long scar on forehead. His family was the one Aldof destroyed. Weapon is a javelin. Was fishing at a stream when Adolf came. Wants to get revenge on Adolf.

If one animal is in the vermin hoard can you have three?   ???
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Cornflower MM

Alright, The new rule about how many characters you can have is now this: You can have as many as you can manage, BUT if
You keep forgetting as a character,
You can't handle it,
Then that character is out. AND you have to ask if you can have more than two. Brinty, accepted.