News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Blup, or, When you feel the urge to say something silly

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 28, 2011, 10:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

ANDLJHBUDOHIDHFTHATNKSD;HISNIOHDFDAWHYNVOIDPAIHFINSDKJGLSDHLOVENJKLASFHA SCRANGUVARNUGOPDAHRJAOD[ADHFR

If you look carefully, there is a hidden message.  8)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

It says:

AND THAT IS WHY I LOVE RANGUVAR.
Buahahahahaha!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*whizperz*

The beaverz are back. We need tae hide zomewhere, quick.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

What are you talking about? That threat passed ages ago, and we don't need to wor--
OH NO! THE BEAVERS ARE STEALING MY PANCAKE LUNCH!!! (Actually, the pancakes were from an instant mix and they weren't very nice, but still...)
AAAAAHH! THEY'RE TURNING THE STOVE INTO A FLYING BULLDOZER!!! :o :o
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

hahhahahahahahaha they wont get me i have ninja protection lol.
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Tiria Wildlough

Go to the 'Come here if you are a Blueclawed Otter' thread if you have what if takes to fight the beavers!!
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

"What? I already know how to fight the death-defying beavers!"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

Ole! Ole! Ole! ;D
Ding-dong, ding-dong, ding-dong, ding-dong...

I've got a song that irritates people,
Irritates people,
Irritates people.
I've got a song that irritates people,
And it goes just like this.

Repeat a lot!
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Tiria Wildlough

Oo-a-oo-a-oo-a-oo-a-oo-a-oo! ;D
EULALIAA!
EEE AYE EEEEH!
YAYALAHOOOOOO!
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire