News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish to join the Purple Unicorn Army of Brazil, led by me?

Yes
No

Jetthebinturong

Zu took the proferred hand "Konnichiwa" he said "My name is Zhuangjia De but you can call me Zu" the marten also shook the squirrel's hand "Nice to meet you, I'm Kogane"
"In regards to what we need" said Zu "I'm not quite sure other than wall guard and combat instructors, we shall have to ask this 'Arya' but in the mean time, would you like to spar with us?"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

When Arya heard her name she walked up to them and said "Hello, I'm Arya. I heard you discussing me? Is there a problem?"

Dannflower Reguba

Ervoyce took it upon himself to answer, "Not that I'm aware of," how convenient, the other appointee had found him herself, "Greetings, I'm Ervoyce. We were just discussing the protection of the Abbey." Turning his attention back to the foreigners he gave his thoughts on what they had said, "Point well made, and seeing how little I know about you two I think that's a wonderful idea."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Jetthebinturong

OOC: And I had just finished writing out a reply when you posted  ::). I take it that you meant sparring was a wonderful idea

"Arigato" said Zu as he unsheathed his swords. The pangolin took up an offensive stance as his apprentice did likewise "It will be interesting to see how you westerners are taught to fight compared to in Hakaan" he grinned "Try not to take it too hard if we beat you hollow, we've had years of training"
"Decorum and respect for opponents sensei"
"Ah yes, forgive me but I do seem to get over excited at the thought of a good fight"
"I'll say" muttered Kogane
"What was that apprentice?"
"Nothing sensei"

Dannflower Reguba

Ervoyce chuckled, "You'll find that we can be familiar with weapons, though your direction is a little off," the black squirrel slowly drew his darkened sword, "I'm not from the west, I'm from the North." He closed his eyes briefly, then snapped them open, "The far North!" The former mercenary was prepared.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Vatra had left cavern hole and made her way to the abbey grounds just in time to see Ervoyce and Zu preparing to fight. She knew Zu was always doing things like that. She went over to get a better look.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jetthebinturong

OOC: I drew Kogane and Zu, check out my art thread if you want to see them

rachel25

Zanga was relieved to find that the noise, had been the Abbey door being opened then shut.
Zanga wondered where Everybeast had got to. Maybe they were outside checking defences?
Zanga walked over to the abbey door, opened it, and shut it again. He followed some paw prints in the snow over to where it seemed a good natured fight was taking place.
Zanga leaned against a tree, getting himself comfortable.

Cornflower MM

Arya shook her head, thinking, "Male beasts! Such stupidity, and then the urge to fight!" Still shaking her head, she asked "Um, isn't it a little unfair to have two against one? Pardon me if I'm wrong."

Faiyloe

OOC: It is just Zu and Ervoyce fighting.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Cornflower MM

OOC: MAKE UP YOU R MINDS!!! DO I NEED TO CHANGE IT AGAIN?!??!!?!?!

rachel25

OOC: READ THE POSTS ABOVE, AND YOU'LL FIND OUT!

Cornflower MM