News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish to join the Purple Unicorn Army of Brazil, led by me?

Yes
No

Faiyloe

Vatra walked along side of Ervoyce. He actually understood her. She sighed and looked up at him. "I wasn't always like this," She said and then looked down at the ground. She never really talked about her past but Ervoyce made her feel comfortable. There was a long silence and then she continued slow at first but soon it became easier and the words started to flow from her releasing all the pain she had been keeping inside all this time. "His name was Alec... he... we... I loved him more than any thing in the world. We did every thing together. We were traveling to visit the abbey when we were attacked by a band of vermin some how Alec ended up fighting their leader he killed him but he was also stabbed in the process. I flew into rage the blood coursing hot threw my veins seeing red. It was both terrible and powerful... Not one vermin was left alive," She looked back at Ervoyce and continued quietly. "I had been badly injured and I passed out... the Abbey dwellers found me and healed me but they couldn't heal my hart."           
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

In all his traveling years he had never really known anybeast long enough to truly know them, it was kind of strange, but not so bad as might have been supposed, "That's the funny thing about hearts, they take more than bandages and herbs to heal. Time and care are its' only medicine, and scars are almost inevitable." Ervoyce peeked over his shoulder, "Some of us have had it easier than others, some of us have never known such emotions as another would describe, but understanding another's plight is something that everybeast does have, because no matter where you're from, you're guaranteed to have lost something held dear to your own heart, at least in my experience that is." The squirrel was staring into space by now, "Then again, I myself have been so sporadic I'm not sure if I actually understand anything, life's a blur when you never stay anywhere for longer than a week." He turned again and said with a wry smile, "Maybe having to stay at Redwall for awhile will clear my vision."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rachel25

Jantar who had been lingering in the corner of Grund's tent, chuckled cruelly as Hail was kicked. When she was called, she hurried over. "Yes, my lord?"

Faiyloe

"I Used to travel a lot too but Alec was my constant he was always there no matter where we went... When this is all over maybe we could go our separate ways... together," Vatra said and looked up in to Ervoyce's eyes "I'm sure we could learn a lot from each other,"       

Unimaginative

Hail stumbled backwards when kicked. Then, before he could say a single thing to his brother, he was dragged off, and placed in an heavily guarded tent.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brokentooth was standing awkwardly by the entrance to the tent. He wasn't completely sure if Grund wanted him here, or realized that it was he who had captured Quickblade. Several times he started stepping forward to tell Grund, but always stopped short, fearing the Fox.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

OOC: Wow....I sure missed a bunch.....Poor Dan, deciding time!

BIC:Arya stared at Zhu. She wondered why he was taking so long to talk.

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Ah, okay. Thanks so much for the briefing, folks! My reply will be slightly delayed, as I am helping out my little brother, but it will come soon. Don't you worry about that. :)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Jetthebinturong

OOC: It is not Zu that's taking a long time it's me, Christmas was very busy

Zu shook his head "Until I know more about the abbey, its capabilities and features I will not be able to make any informed decisions regarding its defense. At present I can only suggest we train all the able-bodied beasts and mount a wallguard" 
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Blaggut

Grund said: B"rokentooth, you are dismissed. Make sure the fox is tied up, to." Then he said to his seer: "Should we attack now, and surprise them? They most likely no little and have few fortifications, and they will be surprised because they think we are planning." "Oh, and why don't we kill my brother in front of their petty sword-carrying softies, wives, and dibbuns?" he said cruelly, snarling. "I just sharpened my skinning knives..."
~Just a soft space boi~

rachel25

Jantar got her stones, feathers, bones, twigs, and all the other things that she needed, and knelt down. She then cast them on the floor, she had been thinking the whole thing through. Hail was not important, yes, he could be killed. And the Abbey wasn't defended at all yet, her spy had told her. "Make hast," She rasped in her "trance voice", "Attack today, killed thy brother by any means, and strake fear into the hearts of the woodlanders!" 

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: If you have a spy, then you have to have that character acted out, you can't just so, "Oh I have a spy that you can't kill." That's both PPing and God-moding.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: How to reintroduce a character... Ummm... Okay, I think I got it. Maybe. Sorry that this spans a lot of time; I do have an awful lot to make up.

BIC: After the meeting had ended, Dritsek had gone to her room to practice her swordsmanship- if she might be teaching others, it would be a good idea to brush up on her own skills. She was briefly disturbed by a snowball fight which she watched wistfully, wishing she could join in. ((OOC: Wow- try saying that five times fast!)) However, she soon put her mind firmly back on task, drilling endlessly until she could barely stand. Afterwards, she sank onto her bed, quite ready for a nap. It would do her much good.

When she woke, something felt different. Unsure of what it was, she decided to do a quick patrol of the walltops. Perhaps that would settle her mind a little- she might even be able to find out why her gut instinct was yowling that something was wrong.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Faiyloe

OOC: Dan I am waiting for you to post.

Cornflower MM

"Alright. How should we do this? I refer to as the senior, since I certainly don't have much experience with this, but the Abbess' word is law." Arya replied, her mind starting to go into Strategy/Training mode

Dannflower Reguba

Ervocye grinned again, "Everybeast can learn something from every other, you just need to know where to look." The squirrel couldn't muster an answer to Vatra's first statement, the matters of the heart had always been one of his worst areas, it was a mysterious force that seemed to exceed all others to a degree of power that had broken all perceived limits. As a matter of fact, he didn't even know if he would leave after this.... The traveler was considering settling down.