A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish to join the Purple Unicorn Army of Brazil, led by me?

Yes
No

rachel25

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 27, 2013, 04:17:04 PM
OOC: If you have a spy, then you have to have that character acted out, you can't just so, "Oh I have a spy that you can't kill." That's both PPing and God-moding.
OOC: sorry, I didn't want to make a extra character which I would only use a few times. I didn't mean to God-mode, or Power Play.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Dan, I think you're stalling, trying not to make a decision about whose heart to break. If I were you, I'd at least get back to Redwall soon.

"How about we start announcing training?" Arya suggested.

OOC: GUYS!!!!!!!! Come on already! POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

rachel25

Zanga had gone looking for Arya. He saw her, and hurried over. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Cornflower MM

"Not sure yet, Zanga. Mainly right now we need ideas." Aryta replied, looking at Zhu.

Faiyloe

Vatra smiled "Well then we both have our work cut out for us," She said She started running playfully "Race you back to the Abbey!" 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

Ervoyce half rolled his eyes, "Such strange beasts I have to deal with." When Vatra wasn't looking, he relieved himself of the black traveling gear. Now down to his white long sleeved tunic and trousers, he pulled the equally white hood over his head and dove into the snow, covering what fur was visible with the pure substance scattered about, "Oh no! I've been eaten!" He concealed a snigger, this trick had used to both grant beasts laughs, and save his life as he was now completely invisible against such a bright canvas.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

"Then how are you still talking!" Vatra said laughing She tuned around to see his pack and cloak lying limp in the snow. She walked slowly toward it looking all around. "I Know you're there there is no use in hiding You can come out now!"   

Dannflower Reguba

"Why don't you just fiiiiiiiiind meeeeeeee!" Ervoyce said this loud enough so that his voice would echo, not revealing his location. If she dared to turn around again he'd be able to change hiding spots to something more discreet.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Vatra spun around trying to locate the voice but to no avail 

rachel25

"Ok, ideas. Maybe we should ask some others, somebeast can surprise you with what they come up with." Zanga suggested hopefully.

Faiyloe

Vatra took a few steps back and tripped over Ervoyce.

Cornflower MM

"Well, if you don't mind! Why don't we find each other later? We'll have had time to think and come up with some really good ideas."

Dannflower Reguba

As Vatra fell, Ervoyce stood and heaped all the snow that had previously been on him on top of his companion. He rushed to his traveling gear and took off for the Abbey, "Slowpoke! Stop playin' in the snow you asked for a race!" He smiled mischievously, "Last one there dives in the pond!"

OOC:  ;D He's just kidding about the pond of course.

Faiyloe

Vatra giggled she actually giggled and shook the snow from her dark fur. She jumped up and ran after him yelling "You may have had a head start but that wont stop me!" She used the trees and soon she had caught up with him. Vatra hadn't felt so happy in a long time she felt like she was flying and the crisp cold air sang as she leaped from branch to branch. She could see the abbey threw the trees and she gave an extra burst of speed she swung down on to a branch loaded with snow directly over Ervoyce's head she shook it hard as she swung down to the ground and kept running.     

rachel25

Zanga nodded, "Ok, I'll go see what I can come up with."