News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish to join the Purple Unicorn Army of Brazil, led by me?

Yes
No

Cornflower MM

"Alright, I'll leave you to your dueling," Arya said, then nodded at Zhu and walked away.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: In a squirrel race, it's kind of a given that they are going through the trees  ::). BIC:

Ervoyce shifted over as the the snow fell, "That's rather unsportsman like conduct if ya ask me!" He said this with a sarcastically angry voice, "Didn't yer mum ever teach yeh any manners!?" As they neared the gate, he disappeared unexpectedly. The gate was closed, and it would take a moment to open, so he decided to use the harder but faster method, over the wall. The branches had been trimmed not too long ago so this would be a stretch even for him. 
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

"And like what you did was any better!" She said. she ran up to the side gate.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

As Vatra made the gate, Ervoyce leaped for the ramparts... He got the edge! He scrabbled to get over, jumped from the top of the wall to a pile of snow inside the Abbey grounds.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

rachel25

Zanga, who was wandering the Abbey grounds. He was walking past a little wall gate, when he heard a knock. He walked up to it, "Er, who is it?"

Faiyloe

OOC: Ervoyce should be right there Rachel.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Oops, looks like Arya's right there, if ya don't mind, Dan! If you don't like it, I'll change it.

BIC: "AHH! Oh, Ervoyce? Your tail's sticking up." she said, then giggled. "You certainly gave me a fright!"

The Shade

Yatar saw Vatra run up to the wallgate, and decided to open it for her. He heard a sound, and spun around to see Ervoyce jump from trees to rampart, and started walking toward him, but the squirrel was already landing in the snow below. Than he heard a knock. He quickly hopped off the edge, and landed in a rather large drift. As he headed towards the wallgate, he noticed an otter had got ahead of him, that same one who was in the meeting. The groundhog knocked the latch off, and opened the wallgate.

"Ahoy, were have you lot been? Know where Hail is?" he asked.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Vatras face fell "We...I..." She looked behind her for Ervoyce but didn't see him "I don't know..." She finally said and brushed past them.

rachel25

Zanga glared at the groundhog, he wasn't to happy about him jumping in front of him. But he soon lost interest, and walked away.

Dannflower Reguba

Ervoyce climbed out of the snow, "Hail went and stood in front of an arrow, vermin probably have 'em, he wondered off into the forest while I went after Vatra." The squirrel shook his head, "He's got less chance of survival than a mole midst a storm on the sea in a dingy. And I hate o say it, but that's bein' optimistic." 

Faiyloe

Vatra looked at Ervoice How did he get in here? She thought but didn't say it she just turned and walked away quietly all the good feelings of freedom gone. She started to run slowly at first but faster and faster then she saw the pond and dove in. The freezing water slapped her in the face shocking her making her forget her problems. All she could hear or feel was the swirling water around her. Time seemed to slow it was almost peaceful if it wasn't so cold. Vatra began to run out of air and she tried to swim to the top but all of her cloths where dragging her down. Her paws went to the clasp of her cloak.

OOC: Please don't dive in after her she will be out before you could get there.   

Cornflower MM

OOC: Alright, got it. Read my mind, did you? :D :D :D

BIC: "Well. Interesting report, Ervoyce. Now if you'll excuse me." Arya said, wondering whether his report had been to her or what. She sighed. He'll never notice me. In fact, I bet that since he knows What's-her-name, he already likes her. I think I'll go to my room, and have a little Me Time for awhile. That always cheers me up, and anyway, I've got to think of a plan. But first I'll go to the Kitchens, and grab a little comfort food. Oh, what a dreadful habit I've gotten! She sighed again. All the work! She had no experience, and she didn't really know what to do. Then she saw the tapestry. "Oh, hello, Martin. Have you ever had someone you kinda liked, but had the person not really notice you?" She asked, un aware the Abbess was right behind her. "Arya dear, if I may ask, it's Ervoyce, isn;'t it?"
Oh! Mother Abbess. I didn't see you there! You're right. I'm sure he already has someone, though."
"We shall see. Now, I've got to go, dear."