News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish to join the Purple Unicorn Army of Brazil, led by me?

Yes
No

Faiyloe

"Vatra looked and said "No it was my fault don't worry about it," She didn't take her paw but that was cause she didn't want to get unwrapped from her blanket. As she began to get warmer and feeling was coming back she began to feel the cut over her eye stinging.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

"Alright. Um, do you want me to get something for that cut over your eye? I think it's starting tot bleed." Arya said, looking at her eye.

Faiyloe

"I'm OK," Vatra said looking down at the ground.

Cornflower MM

"Alright, now I, uh, UI have some things to do, so I guess I'll just grab my food..." Arya said awkwardly. She grabbed her food and started tottering back towards the door, staggering under the weight of her food. "I really do hate this this habit. But it's the only thing that'll help" Without realizing she said that out loud.

Jetthebinturong

Zu and Kogane meanwhile had finished their sparring match and were taking a leisurely stroll around the abbey grounds, leisurely for Zu that is, Kogane was shivering uncontrollably from the many times he had been thrown or otherwise immersed in snow. Zu had chuckled at his predicament initially "Next time don't challenge someone who is a senior to you in skill to a duel, you'll invariably end up regretting it" he had chided. Kogane scowled bad-naturedly at this.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Dannflower Reguba

Ervoyce couldn't help but grin slightly, "Oh really? I never saw myself as interesting, much less appealing." the squirrel stared into space, "If only there were time to think on these things, I find myself more and more consumed by the thoughts of impending danger, I know Martin has raised the needed help in such times, but I just don't see how such a peaceful group of woodlanders can be taught how, not only to fight, but to harden themselves against the emotion behind killing another beast. We can't have emotional break downs on the battle field."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Blaggut

Grund like his seers predictions. "Go now, seer." (Forgot the name :-\) He walked out. "You 10 foxes, carry and defend my brother, we are taking him to the Abby." He turned to the rest of the horde, who were now staring at him (shall we assume, say, 200?) "Get your weapons and dirty families, we march on the abbey now!" He had his army grouped around his tied up brother, who had recently been knocked unconscious. Escape was impossible."

Ooc: Is it not allowed to kill characters?
~Just a soft space boi~

Unimaginative

OOC: I will allow it, but it'll have to be by mutual agreement of the characters owner and who they are fighting.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Faiyloe

Vatra finished the bread and moved from her seat on the stool to a stack of flower next to the oven she curled up and dosed off in the warmth of the kitchen. She was some where far away along time ago before any of this ever happened.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Except Han just kinda gave away his right to decide the live or die decision by getting captured, you're reign over your character has been significantly reduced because Blaggut now controls everything that surrounds your character.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rachel25

Jantar (The seer) bowed, "Of course my lord."
She ten hurried out of the tent, and went to her tent, and began to pack her things. There wasn't much, but she'd have to get someone to help carry some of it.
Jantar went over to the door of her tent, "Aifa! Come, and help me carry my things!"
Aifa the vixenmaid hurried over, to help.

Cornflower MM

Russina shook her head. "Ervoyce. For one thing, you are probably more attractive to Arya than you realize...Oops. Well, she didn't ask me not to mention her name, or anything. Sorry. For another, we Redwallers may have our hearts a little more hardened than you realize. We've faced down quite a bit ever since this Abbey was built. Don't worry about emotional break-downs. That's my job anyway. Oh, Arya! Get your tail out of your window!" Abbess Russina said, glancing upwards. "That squirrel maid....She can get so scatterbrained.....What was I thinking?" She muttered to herself.

rachel25

Zanga had gone inside the Abbey. Asking around about what the Redwallers could do, or plans to help defend the Abbey. He wrote everything down, before going on to the next beast.

Cornflower MM

Arya finished drawing a basic defense plan, and went to find Zanga and Zhu. "Oh, hi, Zanga! How are you coming along? I've drawn a few defense plans. Hopefully we don't need them, but you never know."

rachel25

"Oh, hi Arya. I've got a few plans here. The Redwallers thought them up." Zanga handed his long list to Arya.