News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Ryph Flowwyn was a rather laid back otter, so it came as a surprise when he saw the Long Patrol halted just outside of Redwall. Confused, the traveling otter waited to see just what business the hare's were on. He waited on the fringe of Mossflower Woods.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gnoflet

Remen put back the book and got another one older then the badger one and much more dusty. It's title was "A dairy of a thief rewritten "
One day while I was walking'
I heard some vermin talking,
About a brave warrior,
Who's sword protected a Abby,
They said the sword mouse was quite shabby,
I hear one say its magical,
I jumped out and said that's not practical,
He brandished his sword at me,
And I said sorry I've got to go home for tea,
And left them quite quickly.
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

rachel25

OOC: Ok, just thought I'd point out, that the Justice Crew, and the lot who are looking for Sie, seem to be in different points of the day to each other. So what time is it?

Jukka the Sling

OOC: Well, I think that Bree's time is more reasonable, 'cause it takes at least 2 or 3 days to get to Redwall from Salamandastron. So maybe everyone else ought to edit their posts?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

OOC: Alright.....I'll go back and take a look at my posts...Um, should I make them night, or what?

BIC: HareSpring threw a quick salute and went off. As she went around the corner had to leap forward to cover behind a bush, as somebeast was coming out the wall gate! She gasped. It was the Mother Abbess herself!!! She quickly went around the other wall and reported back, "Captain Bree Ma'am! Went around the corner and had to take cover! The Mother Abbess went out the the little wall gate thingamabob! Went around the other wall! Nothing to report there! Captain!

Faiyloe

OOC: why dont we leave all the posts as is and say that there was a bit of time jumping but now they are all on the same page. It is about noon and that makes sense for both sides. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Gnoflet

OOC: WE NEED VERMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

rachel25

OOC: I agree with Faiyloe! Now on with the show!
BIC: Sie had stopped to drink from a stream, and had decided to rest for a while. He looked around him, all was quiet, except for the occasional bird chirping out it's song, and the breeze moving the leaves.

Cornflower MM

Lavender walked really quickly, so she caught up with them quite soon. "AMBROSINE!!!!!! You are coming with me, or I'm going with you!" she called, with a little huffing and puffing.

rachel25

Tango groaned, "Look, you can't all. One. It would be best if just me, and Enthal went. We know what we're doing. Mother Abbess, you have an Abbey to run, and Ambrosine, your just to young to come with us."
OOC: Jukka, I couldn't find your character sheet for Ambrosine.

Jukka the Sling

OOC: That's 'cause I PM'd it to Cornflower. I'll go post it on the ooc thread now.  :) Btw, Ambrosine isn't too young to come. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

"Here we both have everything under control if all of us go marching up to Sie we will probably just make him made again, I new his father very well and I think i can get through to him, there is word of vermin on the way to the abby you are needed there,"  Enthal said.

OOC: Rachel my name is Enthal not Enthak.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

"Are you coming, Ambrosine?!?!" The abbess called.

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine surprised even herself when she practically yelled, "No! I'm not coming back!" Feeling a bit embarrassed at her outburst, she turned to Enthal and Tango. "I'm coming with you! Sie could be lost or something, and if three creatures go and talk to him, there's more chance of convincing him to come back than with just two."

She turned back to the Abbess. "I've been a dependable, un-adventurous Abbey Sister for my entire life! Well, I really want some adventure now. So I'm going with them." She crossed her arms.

Cornflower MM

"Ambrosine! Well, I'm coming with you. NO OBEJECTIOND!! I want to see if I patch things up with mr. grumpy badger"