News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

rachel25

OOC  :-\ this an't that much fun! Just waiting....

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: rachel25 on December 10, 2013, 02:53:47 PM
OOC: It's not Sie.
BIC: Tango ran ahead, and stopped next to the bodies of three vermin. "These two have had their heads clobbered in by a club. It must have been Sie. He's the only beast I can think of, who would be traveling this way with a club."

Ambrosine recoiled in horror from the corpses. "Ugh!" Then she began to worry. "I-I hope Sie didn't kill them for no reason! He seemed pretty touchy to me."
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

"I'm sure there was a good reason. He may be touchy but he is still the son of a badger Lord," Enthal said "look there his trail picks up here."
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Tango walked up to Enthal, and said quietly, "Be prepared to find more corpses along the way. Sie isn't a pushover, if we do find anymore bodies. Don't tell Ambrosine, it'll only upset her."

Faiyloe

"Got it," Enthal said heading off to fallow the trail. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine followed, a little shaken by what she'd just seen.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

Sie was traveling again, he had just d another run in with some rats, but they weren't gonna bother anybeast ever again. Not after they had met his club. No sir.

Cornflower MM

OOC: There isn't much I can do, until Redwallgurl posts

Gnoflet

Aldof looked out at the ship. He sneered as he saw his crew trying to fix the holes made by the catapults of the otter family. They had paid though, they lay dead on the beach. He was terror of the sea, now he would be terror of the land.   
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Lenda

Dropear had spent a good, tiring week bumbling and wandering lost through Mossflower wood. It was almost a relief to break out of the trees and come upon a large clearing with a towering sandstone building marking it, if only to have an end to the puzzling labyrinth of rustling forest and jutting twigs. All the same, the bat had spent a long night hanging from a branch a safe distance away, watching the Abbey and trying to decide if this daunting, unfamiliar thing was safe to approach, whether she should leave it and continue trying to get her bearings. As the morning dawned it became apparent that creatures were moving about inside, and, weary and dispirited, Dropear eventually scrapped up the courage to take flight and approach as far as one of the outer battlements, latching onto a ledge below the top of the wall before raising her head to peer tentatively over. The usefullness of the gesture was questionable, as she only ended up blinking rapidly against the glare of daytime sunlight.
Our spirit flies with you. May you find what you quest for, what you quest for.

rachel25

Sie looked up at the sky, it was going to be dark soon. He better find a place to camp.
He soon found the perfect place, a grassy bank next to a stream. He easily had some dry wood, and soon had a fire going.
He roasted a few apples he had picked earlier, and bit into one. He burnt his tongue, and quickly had a drink from the stream.

Gnoflet

OOC: Anyone want to join the hoard?
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Gnoflet, I'm already juggling a hare and the Abbess, and I don't think I can do a HORDE member. Sorry.

BIC: HareSpring heard the Mother Abbess, and quickly went over and said "Sorry, the leader, Cap'n Bree is absent for the moment."

redwallgurl

"Captain Bree is now present private HareSpring." Proffering a paw to the Mother Abbess Bree looks her straight in the eye.
"Pleasure to meet Mother Abbess, I as you know, am Captain Bree. I was wondering if you happen to know if a young badger named Sie is in your establishment."
Fun. is a fantastic band.