News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnoflet

Remen and Quin reached the abbess at the same time. "Who, and what are you," Remen asked.
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

rachel25

Sie had without knowing, fallen asleep. He wasn't aware off the two shining eyes watching him, and of the creature who was sneaking towards him for a closer look.
OOC: Cornflower, I think it's about time to revel our secret involving my other badger character.  ;)

Brinty

When Galendar surfaced it was dark and he was still many miles from home. His eyes burned with salt water,but he still continued on.  
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Cornflower MM

OOC: By all means, go right ahead!!

Gnoflet

rachel25

OOC: Go check out the sign up thread!  ;D

Gnoflet

OOC: oh
BIC: Aldof had made camp on shore and yelled instructions. "NO, NOT THERE, OVER BY THE BOW! NOT THERE YOU'LL MAKE IT WORSE. YES, THERE. WATCH THAT HOLE IN THE DECK!" He gave up when yet another one of his crew fell trough a hole in the deck.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Alright, Gnoflet, I'll join your HORDE.

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine sat down wearily, glad of the chance to rest. As Enthal was pointing out signs of Sie, Ambrosine pulled some scones out of her satchel. "Would you two like a snack?"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Brinty

Salamook went back to the pond to take his interrupted nap.

Galendar surfaced for a brief second to get some air. When he went back under he saw a huge dark form in front of him. something slimy touched his back, spinning around he saw that it was not two things but one. A black ell, the most dangerous kind in the sea isn't it enough that my family is in danger? he thought. There was no more time to think as the huge ell reared up to strike. The ell came down in a flash. The otter lunged upward with his javelin. The force of the ell and javelin combined drove the weapon strait through the animals neck. For a moment Galendar thought he had won but black ells are very tough. His enemy charged at him and he swam as fast as he could luring the ell to the shallows. Galendar grabbed the javelin and lunched himself out of the water trying to twist his enemy's neck, but the ell twisted his neck the other way throwing Galendar back into the water. Not to be beaten so easily the otter tried the same thing again. There was a loud snap as the black ells neck broke. Then a big wave carried both of them to shore. His hands were bloody and he was out of breath, but Galender pulled his javelin out of the beast and took off on foot towards home not knowing exactly how far away he was.
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Lenda

"Inside? Yes, thank you, I think I would like that very much, very much."  Suddenly alert to the arrival of two more beasts, Dropear swiveled her head to face in their direction. "Ah, I am sorry. I am of the bat colony of Bat Mountpit, a long ways away from here, and am called Dropear.  I hope you will all be willing to allow me to stay a short while and rest, stay and rest."
Our spirit flies with you. May you find what you quest for, what you quest for.

Gnoflet

"Of course," Remen replied, "do you wish for me to show you around? "

rachel25

Sie was wakened by a snap of some twigs nearby. He rolled over, and looked for any danger.
CRACK!
Sie went out like a light.

Cornflower MM

"Of course you are welcome to stay as long as you like.We are a peaceful order here." Lavender said, patting the bats head.