News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

OOC: Brinty, just a word of advice, put - or * or really anything like that, between the sentences that are different characters. It helps to show that your using a different character in a different location.  :)

Brinty

Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Cornflower MM

Greena leaped off the ship, since she had been the one to set torch to it. She walked up Aldof and, "Sir! Ship is burning!"

Gnoflet

"Good, tell Grayko to prepare the men to move out. If you need me I'm in my tent."   
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Cornflower MM

"Yes, Sir!" Saluting, Greena marched off, finding Grayko. "Cap'n Aldof orders are for you to move the beasts out, Sir!"

Gnoflet

Grimnose came from the direction of Aldof's tent, "I believe you mean prepare the men to move out," he corrected. 

rachel25

Sie was still cursing trying to get free.
---------------------
Harin suddenly sneezed, she couldn't stop herself.
-------------------------
Sie heard the sneeze. He looked around him, but could she nothing in the darkness of the cave. "Who's there!" He shouted.

Brinty

"Well then, get yore weapons and pack up. Grimnose see if you cant throw together a wagon to carry some things,"Grayko replied

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Gnoflet

"Yes sir," said Grimnose, then added under his breath,"stinken wildcat."

Brinty

"I heard that and if I here anything like it again Your gonna be missing head!" Greyko shouted in anger as he hefted his battle ax.

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Hi, I'm back, and for good this time. (Well, for a couple of weeks at the very least. School finally regurgitated me.) Btw, Brinty, I love your signature! ;D Oh, and if anyone has a reasonable complaint/problem with my post, let me know and I'll fix it.

BIC: Leliah, afraid that Sie was going to get into some kind of trouble, had snuck out of the abbey and tried to follow him. Unfortunately, she was now rather lost. Sitting dejectedly against a tree, she argued with herself as to the best course of action. Just as she decided to camp there for the night and try to find her way home tomorrow, she head somebeast laughing close by.

"That badgers going to hear you from a mike off!"

Was that... Tango? Leliah stood up, quickly dusting herself off, and ran in the direction of the voice.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Cornflower MM

OOC: I was begging to think that you didn't want to in this RP anymore, Kit! IT's nice to have ya back for awhile. :D

BIC: HareSpring let her mind wander about this, that, and the other. She wanted to know why Sie had killed Quickpaw, her brother.

rachel25

Harin didn't reply, she didn't know what to do.
------------------------
"WHO'S THERE!" Sie shouted, pulled at his bonds that began to break under the force.
----------------------
"Um, me, I guess. I didn't mean any harm!" Harin called back, her voice shaky.

Faiyloe

Enthal heard the sound of a beast approaching. She placed a paw on Martins sword hilt and strained her ears waiting for when the beast was almost on top of them. She drew the sword and spun around to face the creature.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine looked around in alarm. "Who's there? Show yourself!" she called nervously, hoping that Enthal wouldn't attack whoever it was.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien