News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brinty

Grayko Walked over to captain Aldof "Were ready to go sir!" he said throwing a quick salute.

Salamook walked into the kitchen. "Is there any food in here?" he asked sarcastically.

Galendar finally found a fresh water stream flowing into the sea and began to take a long drink.
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

rachel25

Tango had heard someone approaching as well, and had been listening intently. When Enthal made her move, Tango followed suit. Drawing her doubled ended sword, she stood next to Enthal. "Jolly well, come out now wot!"

Cornflower MM

OOC: I think Kit's gone again. :-\

BIC: Greena stood nearby when Grayko announced the horde members were ready to leave.
-----------------------------------------
OOC: Can't do much until Lenda posts.

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: No no, I'm here. Just gone for Christmas. :) Speakin' o' which, Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it, and Happy Holidays to all those who don't. ;D

BIC: "Who's there? Show yourself!"

"Jolly well, come out now wot!"

The two familiar voices followed quickly after each other, and in her haste, Leliah tripped, tumbling out of the undergrowth and landing with her nose mere inches from the tip of Enthal's blade. Her eyes widened, and she managed to scramble backwards a couple of feet before tripping again. Standing up, she brushed herself off and cast a sheepish glance at the others. "Sorry. I was trying to find Sie, then I heard you, so I came running."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Gnoflet

OOC: Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
BIC: "Good,"Aldof replied,"but we're not moving out till tomorrow night. "
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Brinty

"Why not, cap'n?" Greyko asked.

After Galendar drank he filled his canteen and continued on his way. I should be there by evening tomorrow. he thought, noticing a landmark.

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Faiyloe

When Enthal saw who it was she quickly sheathed her sword. "Don't go sneaking up on people like that!" She said
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Gnoflet

"BECAUSE I SAID SO,"Aldof yelled in the wildcats face,"NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT OR I'LL CALL THE HOARD ON YOU!"

Brinty

"Alright we'll wait," Greyko said as he backed out of the tent.

Gnoflet

Aldof closed the tent flap in a hurry. I need a seer, he thought to himself.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

KitrallStreamrippler

Lel sniffed daintily and eyed Enthal scornfully, some of her past brattiness manifesting itself. "Sneaking up? Hah. If you think that was sneaking up, you'd better get your ears checked. I was making enough noise for three beasts- though not as much as you were. If Sie doesn't want to be found, then he's going to find it quite easy to avoid you all."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Gnoflet

OOC: I was thinking more Cornflower. She said her vermin was a secret seer, and I  didn't know you had a vermin.

rachel25

Tango had sheathed her sword, but when Lel began to be rude, she slapped her soundly across the face. "Hear now missy, you get back to that Abbey this instant! If you dared talk to an officer in the Long Patrol like that, you'd find yourself without a rudder! Now get moving, back to your pampered life!" Tango turned to the others, "Move out!" She ordered, and pointed the direction for them to go.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Three things:
1. Faiy, my character Greena does have the Seer ability, but there can be two, if you'd like. Unuasal, but not unheard of.
2. rachel, please no slapping! I realize Tango is a hare with a bit of a temper, but violence isn't necassery. Your post can stay the way it is, but please remember that Tango's a good beast. At least no more slapping across the face.
3. Gnoflet, for the last time, HORDE is spelled HORDE, NOT HOARD!!!!! Sorry, but it's getting annoying. And English is confusing. They are both right, but Horde is the correct one in this case, OK?

NO HARD FEELINGS< EVERYBODY!!!