News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnoflet

Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Brinty

"I can here ya foxy. Tell me what you want and don't try no funny business. There ant no fox can beat my ax."
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Cornflower MM

"You wouodn't dare kill a Seer - It's bad luck. Now, I want you to root out mutineers. NOW GO!!"

BlueRose

OOC: There isn't a character sheet thingy..

Name: Aoi Rose
Species: Squirrel
Affiliation: Neutral

I have no idea what's going on. Oh well! C'est la vie!

Update: Thanks Faiyloe! (It's been waaayyy too long since I spent time on a forum....)
Update #2: Thanks bunches to all!

BIC:
A small squirrel drowsily watched the proceedings from a random tree. She liked random trees. Random trees gave her power.

Aoi wasn't sure what was happening, as she had just woken up from a nap, and was still half-asleep. Granted, she didn't much care that she didn't know, seeing as though she would rather munch on candied chestnuts. So, having candied chestnuts, she munched on them.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Faiyloe

OOC: There is another topic for Sign ups and OOC discussion in the OOC board. Also you have to wait to be excepted before you start posting. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

OOC: And the app I made up for this is on the first page.

Cornflower MM

OOC: It's evening, BTW

BIC: Greena cursed as bits of.....Something fell on her head. "Who;'s there? SHOW YASELF!!"

BlueRose

OOC: Nice to know!!!

BIC: Aoi ignored the creature who was yelling. Her nut was much too interesting.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Brinty

Greyko was walking over to Avoir "Just wait till I get my hands on that seer well see how powerful she is then, ha. You there Avior you'v got an appointment with a seer come on!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

rachel25

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 06, 2014, 08:39:48 PM
OOC: Sie doesn't know the justice crew exists.
OOC: someone told him earlier.

BIC: "I don't have to do nothing, unless the chief says so!" Avoir snarled. He didn't answer to any seer. It was all just a big trick, anyway.

Gnoflet

Aldof walked over to Greena. "Get Greyko and tell him to give the orders to move out. We're leaving."

Brinty

"Well to bad for you. Cause I'm taking you in, unless you'd rather fight me."

rachel25

Avoir turned his back on Greyko, and began sharpening a branch he had found with his claws. He could use a good javelin.

Gnoflet

OOC: Good pikes have metal ends.