News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Greena heard, "BEFORE I MAKE YOU!! and hurried over. "What's going on here? I see no reason for you two to be arguing."

Iamthatis

IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Cornflower MM

OOC: Great! First, make a character sheet in the OOC topic! Then post. Oh, and next when you don't post as your character, put OOC: before anything else.

Iamthatis

Name:Shadow
Animal:Wolf
Place Of Origin:Unknown
Description:As a pup my father left me to die. Since then I have grown up and now i'm looking for my father. But I need help.
Hobbies:Training, Helping other's, and Hunting
Weapon: Claws, Sword, and Bow and Arrows.
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Cornflower MM

Accepted, but go to the OOC and re-post it!!!

Iamthatis

RIP BRIAN JACQUES

BlueRose

Finally, reaching her last chestnut, Aoi decides that it is definitely worth it to go down to the ground and get the nut she dropped. Granted, she isn't particularly hungry, but she also isn't particularly anything most of the time. In fact, she has always been of the opinion that particulars are a waste of time.

So she climbs down out of the random tree and picks up her nut. Smiling contentedly, she sits down, her back against the tree, and munches on it.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Brinty

"Well you started it seer! I intend to finish it and show this kitten what death feels like!" Greko snarled
###########################################
Galendar was once again headed for the vermin camp. He was only 2 miles away now and had broke into a dead run. hoping he was not to late.
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Gnoflet

Aldof heard the argument and ran over to the group. "WHATS GOING ON? I WANT YOU TO MOVE OUT, NOW!" 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Remen went to the the kitchens to get food for the journey. That done he went to the dormitory to get some more clothes and bedding. 
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Brinty

"It was your seer that started all this and its not over yet." Greyko said this respectfully as not to anger his captain.
###############################################
Galendar reached the top of a sand dune about 9 yards from the argument. Suddenly realizing that he couldn't fight the numbers of the hoard alone he quickly turned and ran to find help.

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

BlueRose

Aoi heard the fighting from her position by the tree, but didn't necessarily care that there was a fight going on. It had nothing to do with her, and so she ignored it.

However, seeing as though she was out of chestnuts, she was bored.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Gnoflet

" I DON'T CARE WHO STARTED IT I WANT YOU TO END IT NOW! GET MOVING!
OOC: Does someone want to be one of Skippers otters?
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

rachel25

OOC: I can't I've already got four characters in this.

BIC: Avoir had been about to stab Greyko with his spear, when Greena turned up, he then thought about killing them both, but then Aldof turned up. Avoir didn't say anything. He just sat there, thinking about how he could kill the other wildcat, and make it look like an accident.

Iamthatis

Walks around in the Mossflower woods thinking about what my father has done to me.
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Brinty

"This aint over yet kitty." Greyko muttered.
OOC: Greko is in full armor. Stabbing him with a wooden spear would only make him mad.