News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnoflet

OOC: I can't do much till my horde starts to obey orders.
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Gnoflet, it's HORDE!! How many times do we have to tell you!?!?!?

Gnoflet

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Did anyone need my help in their ranks?
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

OOC: YES!! Gnoflet, thank you for fixing Horde. Ya know what? It's become one of those things that you take for granted, and everyone is so used to it that they don't mind, they just pretend to.

Gnoflet

OOC: Your welcome. And can you post something about the hoard starting to march?

Brinty

"Get packed." Greyko said as he walked away to prepare the rest of the horde to move out.
##################################################
"Well were should we look?" asked Galendar.
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Cornflower MM

Greena walked from tent to tent, sticking in her head and screaming, "GET PACKED!! WE'RE MOVING OUT!!" at everybeast in them.

Gnoflet

"Is the horde ready to move?" Aldof asked walking up to Greena.

BlueRose

Aoi, hearing the commotion from the horde's camp, realizes that if the badger remains where the badger is, the badger might get caught. Normally, Aoi wouldn't care, but, considering the fact that she felt like annoying this badger when it woke up; she knew that if it died, she wouldn't get any fun out of it. So, climbing silently into the tree, she begins to pepper the badger with leaves, acorns, and twigs.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

rachel25

"At Redwall Abbey." Tango suggested, he hoped this otter would know where she meant.
-----------------
Avoir had packed up, and was waiting to move out. Although he was menacing, and grumpy. He was also fast, and capable. He had managed to pack up before anyone else.
-------------
"There it is, Swallow Valley." Harin smiled pointing.
Sie looked with astonishment, it was a deep valley with a largish river running through it. There were some fruit trees, and bushes. And just some normal trees. But dotted around the valley were little houses. Badgers, squirrels, mice, otters, and some hedgehogs walked back, and forth along stone paths. "It's really something." Sie said, at last.

Captain Snowfire

Lana awoke to some objects hitting him, jumping to his feet he looked around, there were leaves, acorns, and twigs all around him. "These were not here when I sat to rest" He murmured to himself. *Bonk!* Lana felt a sharp pain in the middle of his forehead, looking up he realized that there was a squirrel dropping things onto him. "GET PACKED!! WE'RE MOVING OUT!!" The voice made Lana almost jump in fright. That was the voice of a vermin! Quickly grabbing his pack he slung it over his shoulder and peeked out from behind the tree. Just on the other side, he could see vermin moving about and no small number either. "Fur' 'n fates! How did they get there?!" Ducking back behind the tree, Lana made an account of his options, he could never take on that many vermin on his own! He would have to find help. But more importantly, those vermin where after something, or someone. He would have to get ahead of them and warn those that are in their path. then speaking quietly he asked the squirrel "Excuse me kind squirrel, but is it possible for you to guide me ahead of the vermin?" "I'm sorry to ask this favor of you, but I don't know these woods and I have to warn any beast that is in their path".
Prom! Here I come!!!

BlueRose

Quote from: Captain Snowfire on January 18, 2014, 04:45:35 PM
Lana awoke to some objects hitting him, jumping to his feet he looked around, there were leaves, acorns, and twigs all around him. "These were not here when I sat to rest" He murmured to himself. *Bonk!* Lana felt a sharp pain in the middle of his forehead, looking up he realized that there was a squirrel dropping things onto him. "GET PACKED!! WE'RE MOVING OUT!!" The voice made Lana almost jump in fright. That was the voice of a vermin! Quickly grabbing his pack he slung it over his shoulder and peeked out from behind the tree. Just on the other side, he could see vermin moving about and no small number either. "Fur' 'n fates! How did they get there?!" Ducking back behind the tree, Lana made an account of his options, he could never take on that many vermin on his own! He would have to find help. But more importantly, those vermin where after something, or someone. He would have to get ahead of them and warn those that are in their path. then speaking quietly he asked the squirrel "Excuse me kind squirrel, but is it possible for you to guide me ahead of the vermin?" "I'm sorry to ask this favor of you, but I don't know these woods and I have to warn any beast that is in their path".

Aoi looked a little perplexed. Most badgers got angry when she dropped things on their heads. She hopped down onto the ground and stared at him. "Sure, I can guide you. Sort of." Turning away, she started to walk towards a safer place in the woods at a rather  leisurely pace.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

"Yes, sir Cap'n Aldof! Would ya like me to scout ahead, sir?"

Gnoflet