News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Aoi rolled her eyes and batted the dagger away with her paw. "I'm a squirrel. Just trust me. If you don't, I'll just leave and nobeast gets to know about the vermin. Your choice!"
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Brinty

"Fine accept one more thing, is the badgers name Sie?
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Amarith Waterspring

"Who is he Remen?" Cantin squeaked, pointing at the vermin in front of her, "and why is he here? Ouch!" Cantin exclaimed. She had stepped on a sharp rock with her bad paw. "That hurt!!" She cried.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Gnoflet

"I don't know who he is," Remen answered, "but you should take him with you. The otters will go back with you and I will go on to the sea."
Grimnose woke up just in time to hear Remen finish the sentience. " No!" He cried, "not the sea, please, don't take me to the sea." With that he again fell to the ground, unconscious.

Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Captain Snowfire

Lana speed towards the Abbey, his foot paws beating like a drum on the ground. His breath came in ragged gasp from the long run from his and Aoi's previous campsite. He continued doggedly onward, then something shot by him. At first he thought it was an arrow, but arrows couldn't climb walls. Could they? Then he saw the small light glowing dimly on the wall top. "Open the gates!" He called, gasping desperately for air as he continued running towards the gates of Redwall.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Brinty

Galendar saw a small light gleaming in the air, but other then that he could see nothing. Then suddenly his head smacked the big wooden gate of Redwall and he was knocked totally unconscious.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
"Whats your name?" Salamook replied to the badger.

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

BlueRose

Aoi ignored the question posed by the beast with the lantern and called down to Lana. "Slowpoke! Why'd you take so long? Surely a big, strong beastie like you can run faster than a squirrel?"
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Brinty

"Well since I don't know your name squirrel I'll just call you Smelly little blind pig. Anyway, Smelly little blind pig would you tell me the information for some candied chestnuts?" Salamook questioned with a gleam of mischief in his eye.

Captain Snowfire

Panting like a bellows, Lana arrived at the huge wooden gates of Redwall Abbey. nearly colliding with another creature whom he unknowingly slammed into the huge gates. Leaning up against the gates he studied the creature, which he recognized as an otter. Slowly, Lana picked the otter up in his huge paws. "Are you alright sir? I did not mean to push you into the gates like that." Realizing that the otter was not responding, Lana quickly checked his breathing by putting an ear close to the otters nose. He was breathing, relieved, Lana banged on the huge wooden gate. "Open up the gates! There's a wounded otter out here!" He roared up at the wall top, as he waited for the mighty gates to open.
Prom! Here I come!!!

BlueRose

Aoi sighed. "Look, Mister Sass, let the badger in. He's not who you want, and he's probably tired." When she heard Lana calling up about the otter, she had an idea. Looking at the squirrel with the lantern, she batted her eyelashes coquettishly. "Hear that? Surely a strong, handsome squirrel like yourself would have no problem helping a wounded creature?"

rachel25

Sie tossed, and turned in his bed, images flooded his mind. Him getting angry, Quickpaw shouting at him. Him losing his temper, and lashing out at the hare. Him falling backwards down the stairs, Tango coming out of a room, shock stamped on her features.
Sie sat bolt upright, breathing hard. "Oh, why did no one believe me?" He groaned.
---------------------------
Harin had heard noises coming from the room Sie was in. She was worried for the visitor, and went to see if he was alight. She came in just in time to hear him talk.
"Oh, why did no one believe me?"   
"Sie," She whispered, "Are you alright?"
-------------------------
Avoir, Nazwa, Fretka, and use had sneaked back to the camp, but upon seeing it in flames, they hurried off again.
"Everyone will be awake, no chance of sneaking in, and gutting her while she sleeps now." Ruse signed, to Nazwa.
"We'll just have to ambush them tomorrow. All it'll take is Fretka firing an arrow into her heart, and there you go. Job done!" Avoir commented.
Fretka smiled, "It'll be an honour."

OOC: Cornflower, shall I make their murder attempt fail, unless your willing for me to kill Greena.

Gnoflet

OOC: We have a problem. Its day on the part of path Remen is on and night everywhere else.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Okie dokie...Some managing to do! Gnoflet, just make it night where you are. Rachel, let's have it fail, preferably comically. I'm not ready for Greena to die just yet. Jovani, wonderful job! I literally clapped when I finished reading it. Long posts are encouraged, but you don't have to make them as long as that if you don't have time! There's a saying with the RPers, " The longer the better." And I'm glad that someone besides rachel and I remember that Abbey has an E.

BIC: "es, Sir." Greena said, saluting. Then she issued his orders, then started walking around to make sure they were carried out correctly, and saw Crabby. "Oi, you! Why ain't you followin' orders?"

Gnoflet

OOC: Ok I will.
Bic: "Its to dark for you to go on," A otter objected. "Your right I guess," Remen agreed, "I'll go back with you."