"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Sie was over joyed! At last freedom!
-----------------------------------
Tango leapt forward. "Oh Abbess no! No! Please don't! He was just angry about being shouted at! He has nowhere to stay! And in your order it says that you will take in those who need your help! And if Sie goes, I go. And I will never come back to a place where mercy isn't shown." There was a fire in Tango's eyes. She was furious, the Abbes wasn't being just. She had lost her temper, and was now going against what Redwall stood for. Tango was outraged. 

Cornflower MM

"Fine. I have heard from a scout that some hares are coming for Sie, They are no longer Long Patrol! They call themselves the Justice Group."

rachel25

Sie stood up, "There not having me. Now get out my way you old pest!" Sie growled pushing past the Abbess. He marched up to his room, got his club, then went back down stairs. He went to he kitchens, and asked for a pack of food  be prepared, and it be for travelling. After he got this he went to the Gatehouse, and rummaged through all the paper. Looking for a map to the Eastern Plains.

Cornflower MM

When Sie had pushed past her, he knocked Lavender to the ground. "OH! My ankle!! Owww........Ohhhh"

rachel25

Tango, despite stilling being angry at the Abbess, quickly ran to her side. "Don't worry, I'm a trained medic, don't ya know. It looks like you've just sprained your ankle." 

Cornflower MM

"Thank you, Tango....I'm sorry, that badger is exactly like his father, and we never got along to well!"

rachel25

"No you didn't, but I wouldn't say Sie is just like his father. He's worse."
--------------------------------
Just then the Main-Gate was thrown open, and Sie with his map strode out onto the road. 

Cornflower MM

"Tango, that statement is just too true! Um, would you do me a favor? Go chase Sie down, say I'm sorry for me, and ask him to come back to the abbey!"

rachel25

Tango shook her head sadly, "Sorry Abbess, Sie is set on something, and no beast is going to stop him. He can take care of himself. He'll be fine, and anyway this Justice Group will be out for him. They'll guess he's been sent here. So here is where they'll come."

Cornflower MM

" Yes......Tango, do you know the real truth about Quickpaw? Sie told me....

redwallgurl

OOC: Sorry I'm back Justice Group is after Sie again. Quick recap for Justice group, HareSpring is talking to Bree....
BIC:
"Private HareSpring," Bree says standing to attention, "I do realize that you and the late Quickpaw were related, wot. But you must get in line I'm afraid, Sie is on quite a lot of these hares bucket lists."
After having marched for most of the day, nightfall was fast approaching and the hares were only just to the edge of the forest. Deciding to set up camp at the foot of the last grassy hill, hoping that it would provide some protection during the night.
Addressing the hares Bree announced, "Lads! Take bunk now, for tomorrow we will reach Redwall! That'll teach the badgers to mess with us hares!"
A general shout of approval was heard throughout the camp as the weary hares got ready for the night to come.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Hi guys! Assuming I'm accepted, I was wondering if any of you could give me a quick run-down on what's going on? It would take me a really long time to read, so if one of ya could help me out that'd be awesome.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

OOC: Lazy much dannflorreguba?  ;D :P Just joking!
Okay so far Sie (the Badger Lords son) killed Captain Quickpaw of the Long Patrol. The friends Sie and Tango (a hare who knows about the Quickpaw issue) travel to Redwall incase any of the Long Patrol figures out. Bree the newly appointed Captain wonders where the previous Captain went to and figures out what happens. Captain Bree then disbands from the Long Patrol to form the Justice Crew who is trying to serve some justice to Sie. Sie however decided to run away from the safety of the Abbey, to the Eastern plains.
Hope this helps, there might be some things I'm missing.....

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Any suggestions as to where to go? Or how to meet up with you guys?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

OOC: Well you have three choices really. You can meet up with the Justice Crew, who are currently making camp for the night next to some woods. You can also meet up with Sie who is about to start wandering the Eastern Plains. Or you could also go to good ole' Redwall who's kinda in distress after losing Sie.