Topic that tries to show that HIAG is completely obsessed with Monty Python! :D

Started by Jukka the Sling, October 27, 2013, 02:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

VE'RE BLOODBOUND!!!

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

redwallgurl

Why are we so worried about HiAG? We're all obviously obsessed with Redwall right now! Who's gonna save us?  :P
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Jukka the Sling

Yes, but Redwall is a smart thing to be obsessed with, whereas Monty Python is a little... weird. (Although I watched a couple and they were kinda funny, but in a peculiar way. :P)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

They're HILARIOUS especially Monty Python and the Holy Grail and Life of Brian
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 29, 2013, 11:16:45 PM
Yes, but Redwall is a smart thing to be obsessed with, whereas Monty Python is a little... weird. (Although I watched a couple and they were kinda funny, but in a peculiar way. :P)

Meh not any more peculiar than HIAG.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

Monty Python is pure genius. Did you know that the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail was made on an extremely low budget, and that the main actor was drunk all the time? And they still managed to make it one of the best movies of all time. "She's a witch! She turned me into a newt!" *Strange glances* "I.. I got better." "In some places they put witches in a lake- If they sink, they're innocent, and if they float, they're witches." "Ducks float! And ducks are light!" "Uh.. Right! So, if she weighs the same as a duck, she's a witch!"

Being obsessed with Monty Python is no different than being obsessed with Redwall, or Star Trek, or steampunk. And no worse. If you don't need to save everyone from being obsessed with Redwall, then you don't need to save HIAG from a Monty Python obsession :P

Jetthebinturong

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on October 30, 2013, 02:25:01 PM

Monty Python is pure genius. Did you know that the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail was made on an extremely low budget, and that the main actor was drunk all the time? And they still managed to make it one of the best movies of all time. "She's a witch! She turned me into a newt!" *Strange glances* "I.. I got better." "In some places they put witches in a lake- If they sink, they're innocent, and if they float, they're witches." "Ducks float! And ducks are light!" "Uh.. Right! So, if she weighs the same as a duck, she's a witch!"

Being obsessed with Monty Python is no different than being obsessed with Redwall, or Star Trek, or steampunk. And no worse. If you don't need to save everyone from being obsessed with Redwall, then you don't need to save HIAG from a Monty Python obsession :P

All right, all right, I give up! And actually, today I saw just the beginning of Monty Python and the Holy Grail, you know, the bit where they're talking about swallows and coconuts, and it was funny! So yeah. But HIAG kept posting Monty vids over and over, which is why I started saying he was obsessed, and then I made this topic for a joke.  :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

Cornflower MM

Jetthebinturong

Jukka the Sling