Count as high as possible before a moderator posts 2.0

Started by Matthias720, October 28, 2013, 04:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

*claps* we are honored to have you in our fight

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Wylder Treejumper

The noble resist tyranny wherever and in whatsoever form it may be found. Down with the moderators! May the rightful king prevail!

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Booklover

Rosie Willowwater

To be fair, I think you guys got further than any members have before. So *thunderous applause* for that ;D

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

12. Sebias, you weren't even part of the main effort.

Actually, aren't we back on 13, now? Aren't you only meant to subtract two?

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Sebias of Redwall

Booklover

Rosie Willowwater

Sebias of Redwall

Booklover

17. Maybe I should say the actual number as well, just to make it clearer.