News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Count as high as possible before a moderator posts 2.0

Started by Matthias720, October 28, 2013, 04:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Vilu Daskar

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. . .!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not an admin.
-48    :'(   :'(   :'(
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Matthias720

Vilu Daskar

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Matthias720

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

If everyone would band together as we did in the old days you would be defeated once again.

James Gryphon

I doubt it. With every post you make us stronger!

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

James Gryphon

You might as well; it doesn't look like you're going to be going back there any time soon.

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

That's because of the anarchy, if they would accept me as Emperor all this would be fixed.