Previous topic - Next topic

Which is better? Muffins or Cupcakes

Muffin
14 (56%)
Cupcakes
11 (44%)

Total Members Voted: 24

DanielofRedwall

I think I prefer muffins now that I think about it...
Received mostly negative reviews.

Log-a-Log

I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

CHOCOLATE CHIP CUPCAKES!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

Me, too. Cupcakes are sooooooo sweet!!! ;D
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Matthias720

I had a gourmet cupcake last night. How gourmet you ask? The kind of gourmet that's $19 for a half dozen.

And it was goooooooood. ;D

The Lady Shael

Whew, I almost thought you meant $19 for a single cupcake, then I had to read it a second time.
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

Matthias720

Quote from: The Lady Shael on August 04, 2011, 02:12:05 PM
Whew, I almost thought you meant $19 for a single cupcake, then I had to read it a second time.
LOL! :D

Skalrag of Marshank

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmm...

*MOD EDIT* Please don't post long strings of text, as it distorts the page. If you want to post lots of repeating text, just add in some line breaks periodically. Thanks
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Please, no flooding!!! That's this: Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!. It's really annoying and can cause some people's computers to slow up!!! It also messes up the width of the posting page. Please stop flooding!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

Oh, sorry! That was an accident! I didn't know it did that!
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

'S okay. Just don't do it again, you naughty dibbun.  ;) Thanks for editing it though. It really does slow people's computers down. Like mine.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Here'z a way tae ztill dae it but nay diztort the page:

When ye get tae the end o' the line, (where the blue exclamation mark da'n bela' iz) prezz enter.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

It didn't work, HiaG. I shall now poke you. And cupcakes are awesome!!!