Secondary Bad Guys you like more than the Main Villain

Started by JangoCoolguy, October 31, 2013, 02:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What supporting villains to you like better than the Primary Antagonist(s)?

Asmodeus
10 (20.4%)
Tramunn Clogg
17 (34.7%)
Plugg Firetail
20 (40.8%)
General Ironbeak
6 (12.2%)
Badredd/Little Red
9 (18.4%)
Lask Frildur
2 (4.1%)
Bane
9 (18.4%)
Vallug & Eefera
11 (22.4%)
Vilaya
10 (20.4%)
Gruntan Kurdly
3 (6.1%)
Balefur
4 (8.2%)
Greypatch
8 (16.3%)
Other
8 (16.3%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Starla1431 on November 27, 2013, 02:14:10 PM
I've almost done reading Triss. And Plugg Firetail is now one of my favorite Bad Guys. Actually, I like all the Freebooter!
Same here!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Norham Waterpaw

Who was the bad guy at the very very end of Taggerung, the one that the long Patrol had to shoo off.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

JangoCoolguy

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on December 04, 2013, 02:20:45 AM
Who was the bad guy at the very very end of Taggerung, the one that the long Patrol had to shoo off.

Ruggan Bor

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: JangoCoolguy on December 04, 2013, 02:52:56 AM
Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on December 04, 2013, 02:20:45 AM

Ruggan Bor
Though, he only appeared for the very end of the book...

TW

I voted for Asmodeus because of the wonderful chilling effect he always gave. Clogg too, because you can't dislike Clogg. I want to give a negative vote to Vilaya, though. Not because I don't like her, but because she was the main antagonist of her book. I don't understand why she's here and not Zwilt.  ???
"In my books there is life and death. Goodies get killed as well as baddies. It's not like Walt Disney where there are singing teapots and we all go over the hill singing bobbidy-bobbidy-boo at the end so goodies get killed as well as baddies." -Brian Jacques

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: TW on December 04, 2013, 06:03:43 PM
I want to give a negative vote to Vilaya, though. Not because I don't like her, but because she was the main antagonist of her book. I don't understand why she's here and not Zwilt.  ???
Its probably a mistake. Think you can fix it, Jango?

Gonff the Mousethief

It would have been cool if clogg got his own horde and took over noonvale then brome would have to fight him :o
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on December 08, 2013, 05:49:32 PM
It would have been cool if clogg got his own horde and took over noonvale then brome would have to fight him :o
Brome wouldn't fight him; he wasn't any warrior. Also, there is a very tiny chance that Clogg would ever find out about Noonvale.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 09, 2013, 04:33:47 AM
Brome wouldn't fight him; he wasn't any warrior. Also, there is a very tiny chance that Clogg would ever find out about Noonvale.
No one ever really knew where Noonvale was either so hardly anyone (besides residents) knew that Noonvale ever existed.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on December 10, 2013, 11:44:20 PM
No one ever really knew where Noonvale was either so hardly anyone (besides residents) knew that Noonvale ever existed.
Right. And I'm sure that Martin would never let that information leak to any other creature.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 11, 2013, 04:40:16 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on December 10, 2013, 11:44:20 PM
Right. And I'm sure that Martin would never let that information leak to any other creature.
Well it said in the books he never told anyone about anything concerning Noonvale and Someone told him to promise to not tell anything about it and he promised yes so no one else really ever knew about Noonvale.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

JangoCoolguy

I don't understand why she's here and not Zwilt.  ???

Because Zwilt (slightly) edges her out as "Main Villain" by appearing earlier, more often, and being more proactive. Oh, it was a very close, tight race to be sure, but Zwilt is more or less the Starring Villain of his book (though I stil like Vilaya a lot better)

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: JangoCoolguy on December 11, 2013, 10:17:13 PM
I don't understand why she's here and not Zwilt.  ???

Because Zwilt (slightly) edges her out as "Main Villain" by appearing earlier, more often, and being more proactive. Oh, it was a very close, tight race to be sure, but Zwilt is more or less the Starring Villain of his book (though I stil like Vilaya a lot better)
But in all the official descriptions and on all the Redwall sites, she [Vilaya] is said to be the main agonist of the story, just as BJ stated. Shouldn't "Official" content be held as the real content?

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Faiyloe on February 06, 2014, 02:16:05 AM
I would say Klitch.

Indeed, ah vid zay ah loiked boz Ferahgo an' Klitch equally. Nay need for anybeazt tae azk vhy, eh?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.