Secondary Bad Guys you like more than the Main Villain

Started by JangoCoolguy, October 31, 2013, 02:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What supporting villains to you like better than the Primary Antagonist(s)?

Asmodeus
10 (20.4%)
Tramunn Clogg
17 (34.7%)
Plugg Firetail
20 (40.8%)
General Ironbeak
6 (12.2%)
Badredd/Little Red
9 (18.4%)
Lask Frildur
2 (4.1%)
Bane
9 (18.4%)
Vallug & Eefera
11 (22.4%)
Vilaya
10 (20.4%)
Gruntan Kurdly
3 (6.1%)
Balefur
4 (8.2%)
Greypatch
8 (16.3%)
Other
8 (16.3%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Wylder Treejumper

Plugg Firetail and Tramun Clogg! I wish Plugg coulda lived... He was awesomer than Kurda by a thousand degrees. Corsairs and Freebooters RULE!!!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

The Skarzs

I actually liked Lask Frildur from Pearls of Lutra. He seemed like he could have done more than he did, though his part didn't feel too short.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Yeah, he was pretty cool. (Though I liked Umblaz More)  :D

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

he could be pushed into doing what others wanted. I mean, of course Ublaz doesn't count but it seemed like they needed to go more in depth with him, too.

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Witessss on March 25, 2019, 10:21:57 PM
I did not like Lask, he was just so.. usable!
I think it was made a point that the lizards were not very intelligent. But still, he seemed like he could have been a pretty nasty guy to contend with long-term.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!