News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Change The Topic Name Topic

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, November 02, 2013, 12:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Flyin' faeriez float facin' floverz o' frenzied fightin' firefliez!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

I dunno about the rest of the NCIS fans on this forum (are there any?  I dunno.), but I like Ellie.  She's a bit like me; weird, talks really fast, and is generally kinda junky.  She's sweet though, which I very much enjoy, and much younger and more energetic than either Kate or Ziva.  Not saying that I like Ellie over Ziva (I loved Ziva!), but she's a nice character.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Go watch NCIS right now, young sir!  (;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

'Cause that rhymes. And I do like to draw Manga style characters. I'm actually better at it than any other art style, even though I've only been doing it for like two weeks.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Russa Nodrey

I.....have a strange feeling....I...I have to....have to....I...must....*Cackles*
Freddy

Rusvul

Both are true.

Isn't it interesting how truth is always subjective?

1+1 is always 2, and if you correctly call something a tree, the. It can't be anything else but a tree...

Delthion

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.