News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Change The Topic Name Topic

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, November 02, 2013, 12:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

And I intend to give it to him :P!
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Thanks. I don't feel like falling over so much.

I'm retired from the forum

The Mask

At least you know she likes you. I can't say that much ;) Anyway, back to you. I need details, what does she look like?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

She's beautiful (I'm more comfortable with that word on here then IRL.) She is to me anyway. I've been told she's "alright" and "hot" by two different people. She's a little taller then me, which is a bummer. She has dark brown hair that teaches her shoulder blades, like an olive skin tone, and brown eyes.
Anyway, enough "Soren is love sick we must help" kinda talk. :P

The Mask

Then a PM is comin' your way. For I am...the Love Guru
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

Søren

Quote from: The Mask on April 09, 2015, 12:15:21 AM
Then a PM is comin' your way. For I am...the Love Guru
*facepalm*

The Mask

For into-me-i-see is what intimacy is truly about ;D

Søren

Quote from: The Mask on April 09, 2015, 12:28:38 AM
For into-me-i-see is what intimacy is truly about ;D
What?

The Mask

You've never seen the love guru? Oh man. Go watch it know. And read his book, Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself. Why are still hitting yourself?

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Gonff the Mousethief

*Has severe seizure, then has another when I realized that I didn't change the name either*
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Wylder Treejumper

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Luftwaffles

And I'm darn proud of that fact :P
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.