News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Rolette OOC discussion; HeadInAnotherGalaxy vs The Shade

Started by The Shade, November 04, 2013, 09:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

Ok, so what about the setting? Do you have any personal preferences?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah vaz zinkin', ma'apz ve could be duelin' zomeplace zat vaz loaded viz trapz, like floor trapz an' 'idden svitchez an' ze lot (Zort o' like ze beginnin' part o' ze firzt Indiana Jonez movie).
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

Well, I ain't seen ROTLA, but I get the picture, sounds great! Like a temple of some kind? Also, I really don't know how we can "appear". Any ideas? Prehaps we could both be rival explorers or something?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, an ve boz 'ad come in after zome treazure, but tvaz lozt an' na' ve're fightin' aboot it, but at ze zame time tryin' tae ezcape ze crumblin' temple. Ze climax o' Ztar Varz Revenge O' Ze Zith comez tae mind...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

Great! I'm feel free to make the opening post, I'm not sure I'm up to it right now.